RE:Who loves to be naked in Public?

I absolutely love it, especially when people are taking pictures. That is why I love the World Naked Bike Rides. Riding a bike totally nude through city streets with thousands of people lining the route taking pics and video
I have been on many of those rides and loved every minute, especially when I could ride close enough to the crowd to get HI-5's :-) . . . I have also enjoyed seeing myself in videos of those events posted online. ... Maybe I'll post some screen captures in my profile, sometime.

This post was edited

I've had the pleasure of participating in the Bay to Breakers race/walk naked, except for shoes and a hat identifying me as part of the naked contingent. Crowds lining the streets love to see the naked walkers.

This post was edited

Oh yeah. I have had some fabulous bar nights where I was the center of attention. :)

This post was edited

I only had a couple of naked in public (mostly secluded) experiences. I'm kinda new to the nude life and looking forward to doing more. I would love to be out naked in public with other naked people (resort, party, camp, etc) and have have my cock be stiffing up as I walk around during the day. Have it drip pre-cum as I'm out and about. Also would like to get random "cock hand shakes" to say hello as I'm out with other nudists ;-)

This post was edited

Has anyone ever posed nude while an art class drew your picture, from various angles, perhaps for public display, later? 8-)

This post was edited

I absolutely love being naked in public. I satisfy that by taking part in The World Naked Bike Rides when I can. I did New Orleans, Montreal, and Philadelphia in 2019. Of course none in 2020. So far I did NOLA again this year. Riding a bicycle totally nude through city streets with thousands of men and women watching, taking pics and video is awesome. I have to work every other Saturday, and so far ALL the naked bike rides are scheduled on Saturdays that I have to work :-( Hopefully I can work things out so I can ride in a couple more this year.

This post was edited

Hello, i love so much nudity and public nudity,being aroused seeing by other people or playing with my cock. Love as well to cum in public. Seeing by any gender or age is a hard on for me

This post was edited

I wish our society would lighten up on public nudity.

This post was edited

I have a pair of shorts I wear sometimes with no underwear and if I squat down a certain way my cock and balls will show. So in a grocery store I will squat down and pick something up on lower shelf with someone close by and they almost always look down to see what I am picking up.

This post was edited

I love it as long as no one objects nor is offended. One of the things on my 'bucket list' is to do the Bay (Bare) to Breakers run.

This post was edited