RE:General Poll

Most definitely jealous! I can get soooo close . . . . but not close enough :-(

what you need is a coach to help you when you swing your legs back behind you he would grab your hot ass or crotch and help push that 7 inch cock into your mouth , i'm sure some of us would volunteer to suck it to get to super hard to gain that quarter extra inch

This post was edited

Very jealous!

This post was edited

Very jealous!

This post was edited

Most definitely jealous! I can get soooo close . . . . but not close enough :-(

Keep trying, brother! Dont give up. I used to be able to when I was younger. That first time I did it at 16 and ejaculated my cum into my mouth was mind blowing.

Like some others, Im doing yoga now and trying to get my dick back into my mouth again. Wish me luck!

This post was edited

I think I need to go the yoga path too. I used to be able to get the head in my mouth, but can't quite get there anymore! :(

This post was edited

as we age were not as limber as we were when we were kids even fit guys aren't as limber i think it has to do with our bone structure as we age of course if your cock is 7"- 9" that theory might go out the window. for those of us who can't self suck the alternative is to suck someone elses cock and they suck yours.

This post was edited

as we age were not as limber as we were when we were kids even fit guys aren't as limber i think it has to do with our bone structure as we age of course if your cock is 7"- 9" that theory might go out the window. for those of us who can't self suck the alternative is to suck someone elses cock and they suck yours.

Bones aren't anything to do with it. One,.gut is a curved line and it is always longer than the straight line and folding over it makes it harder to reach by putting it farther away. Two. Hamstrings. They get tight and shorter. They never come back unless you put in the work to loosen them up. If you want to selfsuck touching toes and then let them go you need to fold easily and then you will easily get your face in your crotch. It took me 3 months of 3 4 times a week yoga stretches and toe touches (knees to start) isotonic abs and lumbar exercises and I was able to get the head in.

This post was edited

Years ago I could self suck with the help of my partner - fully 1/3 of my cock was in my mouth. And I have always loved the taste of my cum.
Sadly, as the years rolled by, I became less limber. Also, a cracked verterbrae (likely from self sucking-lol) has me much less flexible. But I love watching someone.... I have the video "Because They Can" on VHS which is a series of guys who can really blow themselves.... Really hot!

This post was edited

Jealous!

This post was edited

Yes, I'm jealous of those who can self-suck. Perhaps my sex life would have evolved a bit differently if I could have self-sucked. When I was younger I could lift my hips into the air while on my back and drop them down towards my face, but I couldn't quite get my penis into my mouth. So, I'd settle for stroking my cock right there in front of my face and cum in my open mouth. Sometimes, of course, I'd miss my mouth and my juice would get into my eyes. That part wasn't fun.

This post was edited