Sex with friends

Someone on a different site said I was a slut because Im ok allowing my friends come over and fuck me. I see nothing wrong with someone I know go in my hole. I dont let just random people in my hole, but a friend who is clean, absolutely. I love a straight o bi married friends. Those are the best. They just want to come over and fuck, cum and leave. Anyone agree or disagree with me on this? Love to hear.

This topic was edited
RE:Sex with friends

What you described is what this site and lifestyle is all about right?

This post was edited

Honestly, I would prefer to fuck my friends. At least I know them and trust them. I'm always willing to be a curious friend's first.

As a sex positive advocate, I would rather be a great resource for wanting to try playing with another guy.

This post was edited

As long as its two consenting adults people should do what gives themselves and others pleasure.

This post was edited

I agree, what consenting adults do in rivate is no one's business but theirs! Sex with friends is best because of the mutual trust and, in time, you learn what pleases the other.

This post was edited

As long as its two consenting adults people should do what gives themselves and others pleasure.

Who better to have sex with than friends?

This post was edited

Someone on a different site said I was a slut because Im ok allowing my friends come over and fuck me. I see nothing wrong with someone I know go in my hole. I dont let just random people in my hole, but a friend who is clean, absolutely. I love a straight o bi married friends. Those are the best. They just want to come over and fuck, cum and leave. Anyone agree or disagree with me on this? Love to hear.

I agree with you, it is better to have sex with a friend, rather than playing with some random person. I don't think you are a slut, you just know what you want

This post was edited

There are infinite levels of friendship, and often sex is just a natural extension of that relationship. Over the years we've had amazing encounters with some great friends. We've shared on intellectual and emotional levels and sharing on a physical level just seem right.

This post was edited

There's nothing wrong with having friends with benefits

This post was edited

Id happily be friends with you and fuck. Its not slutty behaviour, you and many of us know what we want and have needs Ive fucked and been fucked by friends both knowing its uncomplicated naked fun

This post was edited

I totally agree!!!!!

This post was edited