Side Situation Variation

One variation I like to this position is to have the woman on her side while I straddle her thigh and have her other leg hugged up to my chest. This gives me a better "handle" on her for better thrusting, as well as having my balls sliding back and forth over her other thigh. My dick has a slight curve to the left, so if she is on her right side I can more easily hit her G-spot while fucking her. Who else has tried this position?

This topic was edited
RE:Side Situation Variation

Has anyone else tried this yet?

This post was edited

Has anyone else tried this yet?

I guess not.

This post was edited

I have, but the geometry is sometimes not right. But the side position with either women or men is guaranteed to make me orgasm. I can fuck missionary forever, and never quite make it, unless my partner is really talented.

This post was edited

I have, but the geometry is sometimes not right. But the side position with either women or men is guaranteed to make me orgasm. I can fuck missionary forever, and never quite make it, unless my partner is really talented.

The side is my favourite and guilty pleasure cause no matter what it just feels extra slutty lol, and I like that, I like to pride myself on the ability to make a man cum in every position but its nice to start with the one he likes best, but thats my position for any sex act lol

This post was edited

Yes, I had one of the best fucks of a lifetime riding side saddle. I only used this position once because it just seemed the right position for sexual intercourse to choose when considering the young woman I was making love to at the time and the other factors involved such as this young woman's body type and the nature of her vagina which was a very tight vagina, probably the tightest vagina I ever encountered which in turn had an incredible affect upon me as it gripped my penis like a hand in a way that was uncanny. It was such an incredible turn on to me to feel this lady's vagina tighten up on my penis and then relax and continue to do this even as i went absolutely bizzerk with my pelvic thrusting. I think I must have broken some sort of land speed record my hips here flying in and out and out and in with such wild abandon and craziness. The funny thing was that I was able to keep up the action for a longer amount of time than I would have expected. This was probably the best fuck I ever had in my life and I can remember and describe the actual sexual mechanics of it quite well. I lifted her right leg up and over my leg which allowed for very good penile penetration when I thrust into Ruth's vagina. The distance between my upper thighs and her's in the closed position at the terminaton of a thrust was zero. I should have maybe eaten her out before or after but as time seemed to be a factor for both of us, I just let sleeping dogs lie and didn't pursue the oral option. I had my right arm around her waist and held her tightly to me with the left arm lifting up her left leg which allowed for ease of access to her vagina. This intercourse session lasted about one half hour to 45 minutes long of constant non stop pelvic thrusting into her vagina until I could no longer withhold my ejaculation. For every woman I have ever had sexual intercourse with there is a position that just stands out in my mind as the obviously correct one and this particular hook-up was no exception but rather rather proved the rule. Ruth's body was well muscled slim and athletic. She never moaned and groaned but rather she entered into some sort of a trance state with her eyes fixated and just staring calmly straight ahead as my pelvis went wild.

This post was edited