RE:Call of nature

I was lucky that I grew up in a time that guys often peed with each other. It was the age of open showers and urinals with no dividers. When camping with my Dad and Uncle we often peed together.

This post was edited

Pee outdoor anytime. Love the freedom. Grew up this way and continue it when I can. I have issues so sit when indoors, but outside it can go anywhere, lol.

This post was edited

I have issues and sit when indoors to pee. So outdoors is much better for me. Summer even better in shorts or nude. Who cares of a little splash or where I fire. I don't have to be accurate. Or shy. Love the freedom of it. And a group pee especially a mixed group is hot.

This post was edited

I have issues and sit when indoors to pee. So outdoors is much better for me. Summer even better in shorts or nude. Who cares of a little splash or where I fire. I don't have to be accurate. Or shy. Love the freedom of it. And a group pee especially a mixed group is hot.

This post was edited

I agree. I Never close the bathroom door. Not even in a public bathroom. But I would rather just let it hang out and piss outdoors Chris.

This post was edited

its a great shared experience

This post was edited

I've no problem seeing a person urinating in public, I enjoy seeing it - where else are you going to go outdoors!!? It's getting harder in towns and cities to find somewhere to go and I'm finding it harder and harder to hold it in!
I do enjoy having a wee outdoors - I find it quite liberating. What did people do before the toilet was invented!!?

This post was edited

I'm with you 100% on this issue. so nice to pee in the great outdoors with no hands needed to hold my tool-hehe
Bill

This post was edited

Absolutely!!! We usually pee in our back yard when outside...very liberating. And when we are camping or traveling, peeing outside is very natural.

This post was edited

Anyone like to be pissed on?

Yes I do!! Only have had one on ones so far, but would love to take on a group of guys. On camera even.

This post was edited