Self pleasure appreciation

Just wondering who else besides me likes taking out the toys and pleasuring their own holes? I just had an intense solo session the other night with my favorite toy. Its a p-spot stimulator curved and about 4.5 inches long. It comes with a taint vibrator and cock ring built in, has 8 different frequencies and speeds, and comes with a remote control to make things easy. After using my anal trainer to open up a little I jackhammered my own hole until I blew a massive load. Anybody else have anything similar?

This topic was edited
RE:Self pleasure appreciation

Would love to do an instructive session under your guidance lets be friends and hook up

This post was edited

Would love to do an instructive session under your guidance lets be friends and hook up

This post was edited

I have anal toys with various motion and vibrating levels. Love to play with them and they make me shoot all over. It is Great. Chris.

This post was edited

Just wondering who else besides me likes taking out the toys and pleasuring their own holes? I just had an intense solo session the other night with my favorite toy. Its a p-spot stimulator curved and about 4.5 inches long. It comes with a taint vibrator and cock ring built in, has 8 different frequencies and speeds, and comes with a remote control to make things easy. After using my anal trainer to open up a little I jackhammered my own hole until I blew a massive load. Anybody else have anything similar?

I have one similar. Wife bought it for me . Love it when she rams it in. Always blow a huge load

This post was edited

I have one similar. Wife bought it for me . Love it when she rams it in. Always blow a huge load

This post was edited

I know you will love it,I sure do. Love the full feeling and the vibrating 4.5 in main part really turns me on.

This post was edited

I totally agree!! I love that vibrating sensation when I push it up further with a dildo. My roomy and I often watch TV after dinner with vibrators in place.

This post was edited

Hate to say, but that's how I prefer to cum, now! My dick could drop off in the shower and I'd never notice...or care!

This post was edited

I use an anoris or pulsating probe. Prefer the anoris. She helps and loves to watch me cum . Huge loads with either probe.

This post was edited

I love using utensils to enhance my anal enjoyment I had a lovely pair of penis panties that I used to walk through my local woods ( though I did conceal them underneath a pair of riske shorts)

I once inserted a stick of rock ( a candy bar) and ate it as I went, but what is the most amazing is inserting ice cubes! My anus can take loads of them then release them in a mag squirt.

You must try it!!!

This post was edited