RE:Always better when someone is watching

I used to live near a nudist beach at Shoreham Harbour a few miles west of Brighton on the south coast of England. I often visited it in summer and always masturbated sometimes mutually with others who were like-minded. I remember one warm summer evening there were two boys aged about 14 or 15 watching me masturbate. Soon they did likewise with each other. I expect they were used to doing it in private but maybe not in public.

This post was edited

Same here. Love the feeling of stroking for people watching me, in person or on cam (in person is way better though!).

This post was edited

I used to go swimming 3 or 4 times each week. Probably not according to the rules, women sometimes went into the men's room. Body language was so important in such situations. If they liked what they saw, they would come over. The ladies I met were invariably mature, of around my own age. I guess they were just trying to spice up their lives a little. Of course, the opportunities for relations with other men were greater. They were mostly younger than myself.

This arrangement worked well. I always felt safe from false accusation (why was she in the men's room?). It gave opportunity and choice to both men and women to have anonymous, one-off experience or if both wish, something longer lasting.

Some pools had communal showers. After swimming, I would go there for a wank, as a duo if there was anyone like-minded there. If my hormones allowed me to postpone orgasm for a few minutes, I might restrict myself to anal foreplay in the hope of a nude parade and masturbation in the men's room. Then I would make my way there, stark bollock and as hard as I could manage, foreskin still retracted. Invariably, the effect was infectious. Usually there would be other men covering themselves with towels. On seeing me they would begin to peel them off. Gradually, most of them would pull their foreskins back. We would congregate to compare. Especially in racially mixed areas, I found it fascinating to compare length and thickness of their dicks and the colour and size of the knob-ends of the various races, to feel and be felt - even better when there were ladies present. Sometimes I had a mutual masturbation with someone whose semen, like mine, was swilling around his bollocks. Often some of them would thank me for getting it all started.

This post was edited

Like to be watched in person. Craig.

This post was edited

I agree. Stroking in person with other people watching is soooo much better. I am a total exhibitionist. Chris.

This post was edited

Just had my first experience masturbating in the presence of others. It was very intense. She watched me more than he did. That was so fun.

This post was edited

Just had my first experience masturbating in the presence of others. It was very intense. She watched me more than he did. That was so fun.

This post was edited

Were you the only one masturbating or was one or both of them at it, too?

This post was edited

Same here. I love it. Watching and being watched. Voyeurs and exhibitionists need each other to exist.

A/B

This post was edited

Most True

This post was edited