RE:Does anyone dream about getting tied in erotic positions ?

I like the story fantasy of Bondagemike an the other who wants it to happen outside in public. The one about the 10 guys sound so hot an fun wish could have it actually happen (maybe with more guys).

An having yourself bound an used in public by anyone who wants to use you for there fucking pleasure (bare back only).

If anyone knows of place or groups who may do this let me know.

This post was edited

I would love to be restrained and oiled up then milked dry

This post was edited

It's my favorite fantasy to be tied naked and erotically tortured/used for hours (perhaps even days).
To add to that; I would also love it if this was done with multiple persons present, and to be their naked slave when not tied down.

This post was edited

Would love to be tied up while nude. And used as a party favor for a groups pleasure.

This post was edited

Yes I have a fantasy of being tied or bound then blindfolded out in public or even with a large group of people gathering. Completely naked an in a position that that makes it easy for people to do what they want to me. I have thought about forced sex also an I guess if tied an blindfolded an used could be forced or kind of.

Or outside in nature for anything to come around an check things out (except bugs).

Maybe some day.

This post was edited

Yes I have a fantasy of being tied or bound then blindfolded out in public or even with a large group of people gathering. Completely naked an in a position that that makes it easy for people to do what they want to me. I have thought about forced sex also an I guess if tied an blindfolded an used could be forced or kind of.

I would love to experience this too!

This post was edited

Yes always want to be in that situation. Have had a few times of tied and used in the past.

This post was edited

It is one of my favourite fantasies - I often semi tie myself when I want off but to be tied and abused by a another would be amazing!

Share your fantasies with me x

This post was edited