Hugging and being hugged

I haven't had many opportunities for this, but I truly enjoy hugging and being hugged by another man. It's so validating. It's pretty amazing even when both of you have clothing on, but even more so with there's full-body skin to skin contact.

I just recently experienced the Greco-Roman greeting custom of cupping. I've known about it for a while but just recently got to actually do it. The two of your stand facing each other. Each one holds (cups) the other guy's balls in your right hand while you have your left arm wrapped around their shoulder and back -- pulling them close to you for full-body contact.

I wish I could greet all of my male friends like that.

This topic was edited
RE:Hugging and being hugged

i like naked hugging both male and female , never heard of cupping i need to try that as a greeting with my friend when he meets me at his door nude. there was a forum here or tn where when you met a male friend instead of shaking hand you grabbed and shook each other cock - i liked that idea a lot i always wondered how it would go at camp as i visit gay campgrounds and even there unless your more than friends not sure i'd just grabbed someone cock without knowing it was ok. maybe a shake - cock and greet day would be cool.

This post was edited

Having done it once, I'd like to do it a lot more. It's very comforting.

We have the expression, "I have your back," and that's pretty good, but cupping says, in essence, "You're safe with me; I have your balls."

This post was edited

I used to go to a massage therapist who massages in nude. We always gave each other a good naked hug.

This post was edited

I haven't had many opportunities for this, but I truly enjoy hugging and being hugged by another man. It's so validating. It's pretty amazing even when both of you have clothing on, but even more so with there's full-body skin to skin contact.I just recently experienced the Greco-Roman greeting custom of cupping. I've known about it for a while but just recently got to actually do it. The two of your stand facing each other. Each one holds (cups) the other guy's balls in your right hand while you have your left arm wrapped around their shoulder and back -- pulling them close to you for full-body contact.I wish I could greet all of my male friends like that.

A straight man came up to me at a naked event I was running and told me he needed to give me a proper nude hug and I was very reticent but he insisted and it was absolutely wonderful and nothing but the most natural, liberating, bonding thing I have ever experienced. He barely touched his lips to ,mine to end the embrace, and lots of guys here go on about what male bonding means or doesnt and usually I roll my eyes at the more contortionist of the rationales but this was truly just male and human being together. I havent had many similar since, most men no matter what they identify as are afraid to for reasons that ,melt away instantly when you experience it, but I agree, this would be the best greeting to share among all male friends. I have used something like cupping to teach non sexual non platonic but rather engaged touch as a skill to help men be tru;ly comfortable with touch, something I needed and something many do. What you describe is something we all need, and are starved for most often. Just the safety and acceptance of another man's embrace, vulnerable not armoured, safe and not confused, at peace and proud.

This post was edited

Only certain male friends allow me to give them a longer hug.
One of my very good nude hiking friend and I hug every new season. But then both of us get very hard in between each others legs. Its an amazing feeling and I love holding onto him tight.

This post was edited

To me a hug is normal and it is a sign of friendship. Sometimes if it is someone special, I add in a kiss on the cheek. Just like getting a full erection or semi is normal for a man, so why be embarrassed about it.

This post was edited

I love nude hugs, the nude bodies of two touching should be a normal thing when greeting your nude friends. I have a few friends at the resort that love nude hugs too

This post was edited

I would love to hug you savadude. Which resort do you visit?

Richard

This post was edited

"Cupping" each others' balls was a sign of trust, amongst men, centuries ago, much like a firm handshake is, today.

A/B

This post was edited