RE:Careful out there

Id like to see the CNS build another parking area just a bit north of lot 5 and also make it nude use. We want to try Playalinda next time as there is lots of parking there but due to storms last year the new nude lot is at lot 7. Beth

This post was edited

Glad I read your comment. Was unaware of the lot # change. It was 13 ? I need to hit that beach this summer.

This post was edited

Another lot between 4 and 5 as there is a good bit of distance, but the uplands there is very narrow so don't think there is room.

This post was edited

It was at Apollo Beach just north of Lot#5. Rangers suspect that it came across the road from the freshwater Lagoon.

This post was edited

The boardwalk at lot 5 I presume! There were quite a few gawkers on that boardwalk off and on the days we were there. On of the days there were 2 women fully nude having a great time in and out of the water. Beside them were a group of 4 or 5 guys who were stripped down to their underwear. We wondered what was wrong with that picture? Had my hubby been one of the guys he would have been naked right alongside those 2 ladies! Beth

This post was edited