She stroking me while I drive

After kid 1 but before kid 2 we seen a movie with Steve Martin where his wife gave him a bj causing him to wreck his car. Well as it came to us I knew she would never do that but I'd unbuttoned my pants (501's) and place her hand on my hard self as we rolled down the road. Most of the time she wouldn't actually stroke me but she would squeeze the hell out of me as I grabbed her forearm and slid her hand up and down my swollen self making me cum all over my self and underwear while trying to concentrate on the traffic in west burbs of Chicago keeping in mind tinted windows in those days was illegal. It was as exciting every time we did that as the first time. Now a days you either need ape like arms or you can't reach because the seats seem 3 feet away. Maybe DOT realized too many accidents happen do to an orgasm!

This topic was edited
RE:She stroking me while I drive

I hadn't really thought of it like that butt, you might be onto something with that thought! LOL
Many years ago, I was able to talk my wife into giving me bj's while driving on the highways. She quit doing bj's completely.
Ahhh, the good old days.
And now, like you commented on, even if I was riding with another guy (a fwb), there's to much in the way for me to even try to give or receive.
What a bummer!

This post was edited

Had to share this one,lived on top of mountain about 2 1/2 miles off main road soon as I'd turn in side road I'd slide seat back wife would unzip fly get it out n suck it till we were in drive way lot of the times we couldn't wait n would end up screwing in car or even on driveway then run to bedroom for round two a fantastic turn on for what would be a night of great screwing n oral play!!!

This post was edited

I have gotten a few handjobs while driving. Love it but can sure make a mess when I cum.

This post was edited