Public Transit Exhibitionist

Several years ago, I was riding the elevated train home from downtown. During those years, the train cars had fairly traditional seating, but there were two seats facing each other towards the back of each car. I always like to sit there so that I would be by myself.
On this ride, there was a man sitting in the seat opposite me. He had a briefcase propped up on his lap, and I noticed that one of his arms was moving very slowly, up and down. I knew he was jacking off. He looked me right in the eyes and kept going, arm moving slowly. I nodded to him. I knew he wanted me to watch. He moved the briefcase to one side and exposed his very large, very hard cock. The briefcase blocked the view for anyone else on the packed rush hour train. This show was just for me. He stroked that big cock very slowly, stopping to let me see it throb and twitch. I could barely breathe, but couldn't look away.
I knew he was close. He nodded to me. I nodded back. He shot his load on the wall next to him. I watched his cum drip down the wall onto the floor. He squeezed the last of that wad onto his fingers, then licked his fingers clean.
The train pulled into a stop. He zipped his fly, nodded to me, then disappeared out the door of this still packed train. I got out at the next stop and sat down, trying to remember how to breathe. This was the hottest and riskiest sex act I had ever witnessed. To this day, I get rock hard just thinking about it.

This topic was edited
RE:Public Transit Exhibitionist

Thanks for posting. Very hot!

This post was edited