Pleasures of the Toy Box - Part 1 How we met (True Story)

I was 56 at the time and had been approached on a dating site by a girl who had just turned 20. She was of Indian origin and was stunning. We started to exchange messages but initially I was very cautious as I thought this was either a wind up or just a young girl exploring a fantasy in her mind. I decided to go along with it for the time being expecting her to drop off at any time.
But no she wanted to meet. So we made arrangements. I lived in Stratford at the time and she in Coventry so I arranged to stay overnight in Birmingham in a hotel and she would meet me at 7:00pm and we would go for a meal;
Incidentally during the course of our conversations I had told her I was a Naturist and attended a local Naturist Spa. When I mentioned this to her I was surprised by her reaction. She expressed that it something that she had been thinking about trying and that maybe I could take her to the Spa sometime in the future. Mmmm I thought to myself, this girl is confident and open, maybe a future submissive.
So I checked into the hotel at midday and started looking forward to our first face to face meeting (still harbouring thoughts however that she might not turn up!).
Shortly after checking in she called me, "I have finished at Uni for the day" she says, I have bought my gear for tonight, can I come over and pick you up and will you take me to the Spa? Of course I said, lets do it. Just under an hour later I am sitting in her car on route to the spa; we had finally met. She was no longer a set of photos and a voice, she was here with me and every bit the girl I had imagined she would be. It only took 25 mins to get to the spa, we checked in and minutes later we were in the changing room undressing. Within 40 mins of meeting her face to face for the first time, she was standing before me in all her naked glory, her beautiful brown skin, 34D breasts sitting perfectly on her well proportioned body and a perfectly smooth pussy mound framed beautifully between her legs. We headed to the showers and then outside into the summer sun where we settled in the Hot Tub and started to get to know one another better. (To be continued.....)

This topic was edited
RE:Pleasures of the Toy Box - Part 1 How we met (True Story)

Sexy! Ty! :)

This post was edited