CMNM -- which do you prefer?

Although I greatly prefer having everyone nude, I also very much enjoy being the only nude person in a group. Along those same lines, I find it a bit awkward when there is one clothed person among a group of people who are nude.

Being the only nude person feels like I'm the only one who is comfortable enough in his own skin to not be concerned about who may see what -- the only person with adequate personal freedom and self-acceptance.

I assume that any member of this group must enjoy CMNM (or, why would you be here). Which do you prefer? Being the clothing male or the naked male?

This topic was edited
RE:CMNM -- which do you prefer?

I much prefer being the only one nude. To me, it enhances and magnifies the fact that I'm naked.

This post was edited

I also prefer when everybody is naked!
But if I have to choose, I prefer to be nude!

This post was edited

I will always befer being fully naked. No matter who is present.

This post was edited

prefer to be naked all the time

This post was edited

I prefer to be the only one naked (OON), but Im okay with being naked with others while others remain dressed. Ive been the clothed one in a CMNM situation. Thats fun too, but not as much as OON.

This post was edited

I would love to be the only nude one in a CMNM situation. How do you guys find these? Do they come up naturally, or do you have to arrange them? Sign me up!
The only time Ive done it was when I had houseguests who knew I was a nudist, so every morning at breakfast Id be naked while they had underwear or shorts on. Felt so good.

This post was edited

CMNM situations have happened on their own, but sometimes we arrange them. We have had one or two friends come over and I get naked while the others remain clothed. Sometimes one of our friends gets naked and I remain clothed with the others. Its great fun.

This post was edited

I like being naked, whether or not others are. I was at one party of gay men. Some got in the hot tub and most were naked there. When that was over, everyone got dressed, except me. We sat down for a meal and I was the only one naked. It was not an issue for anyone. The men are friends of mine who know I'm a nudist.

This post was edited

I like being naked, whether or not others are. I was at one party of gay men. Some got in the hot tub and most were naked there. When that was over, everyone got dressed, except me. We sat down for a meal and I was the only one naked. It was not an issue for anyone. The men are friends of mine who know I'm a nudist.

I prefer to be nude overwhelmingly too, as someone who was shy about it outside of private time (where I was always nude if I could be) and who took a serious effort and a few years dedicated to changing that, once I had, it was both easy and essential that I be nude whenever possible and publicly proud to be a nudist, and its second nature for me now, to the point of being the only nude person on a beach with a few hundred or more others (and acceptably so with nothing awkward or anyone upset) and the same during Pride here where nudity is exempt from the usual bylaw prohibitions for the last week entirely anywhere in the footprint of the festival which means I was walking naked up a street with tens of thousands of others who were all clothed or covered up in some way. I even stopped for the at least hundred or more selfies that people wanted with me without complaint and I would normally never be so accommodating but I wanted to completely normalize and destigmatize it and seem accommodating and nice to the point of it being pedestrian and tame by comparison to everything else, which I did. When asked why, I said because I can and prefer to be seen and known this way, and yes, also because I wouldn't have in my wildest nightmares before, its legal and is a right that was fought for and won here specifically, is not the case in many other places, so a right I feel is important to exercise, and... apparently for you and lots of others, very entertaining, so why not? I never feel comfortable in clothes as I do nude, and while I prefer everyone to be nudist oriented and comfortable that way I don't mind being the only one or one of a few and appreciate when hosts are open and comfortable with allowing me that freedom.

This post was edited

I would love to be the only nude one in a CMNM situation. How do you guys find these? Do they come up naturally, or do you have to arrange them? Sign me up!The only time Ive done it was when I had houseguests who knew I was a nudist, so every morning at breakfast Id be naked while they had underwear or shorts on. Felt so good.

Come to Toronto Pride, it's the easiest and safest (legal) place to experience this in public and off nights in bars that have naked nights you can be nude without any worries (its legal in any licensed space by definition but this adds the layer of acceptable and unremarkable to staff or patrons that makes it just that much easier) and often for at least some of the time, the only one who is (sooner or later someone else will get the inspiration from your example), and our nude beach is optional so its really easy to get a meetup organized with guys who want to hang out suits on with a guy who is nude from start to finish. Depending on where you live they can come up more readily than otherwise but its generally always easier and faster to set things up yourself, or fnd the right event and venue for that experience, as I have indicated, though these are by far not the only possibilities around the country or NA just the ones I know best.

This post was edited