RE: Pubic Hair

Totally natural here. Enjoy the feel of my pubes and hairy ballsSame hear . Me too but sueslip shaved alot of me to for x-mas 1st this way since i was about 13 years old -- it is a different feeling being smoothWould you be kind enough to show us some pictures? ;-)

This post was edited

trim my pubes and shave my balls, just think it looks neater and prefer it when sucking cock your not pulling pubes out your teeth lol

I agree! I prefer the look of shaved balls and cock & really don't like going down on a hairy crotch, male or female. I keep my balls shaved and the surrounding area trimmed short.

This post was edited

Totally natural here. Have shaved my balls and trimmed my pubes and enjoyed the look and feeling. But for now have some hairy balls and cock. I prefer the look of a nice bush surrounding a cock.

This post was edited

Definitely shave balls and trim, I especially love it when I've just shaved and someone teabags me, running their tongue all over my sack.

This post was edited

Do you shave or trim your pubic hair? Why or why not?

This post was edited

I shaved every morning for most of 2012. But I let it (and the rest of my body hair) grow for the winter. Now it's spring it's decision time. Should I shave it all off again or stay hairy? I'm doing an experiment, asking people to vote in Daring Nudists/Swingers group. I will go with what is chosen. The trouble is there are not many votes.
Of course everyone will see the result.

This post was edited

I shave off allmy body hair, except for my eyebrows and goatee. Love the way it looks, love the way it feels.

This post was edited

Had always just done the balls and will forever keep them smooth , until a TN buddy who is a body builder shaved all of me for a try at it, and I was sold... I shave my total crotch and butt hole in the gym showers... don't care if others see. :-)

This post was edited

Totally natural and always will be. Why? Cause I like being hairy and think it looks hot and sexy on a guy.

This post was edited

Had always just done the balls and will forever keep them smooth , until a TN buddy who is a body builder shaved all of me for a try at it, and I was sold... I shave my total crotch and butt hole in the gym showers... don't care if others see. :-)

This post was edited