The thickest cock we played with.

This encounter was before Covid and my wife still talks about it often. We had a few chats with this married guy on true nudists and drove all 4 hours to spend some naked time with him. He was staying in a nice room at the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Dallas. He greeted us in a robe and when he got naked you could tell it was quite a fleshy huge piece of meat hanging. We all got naked and comfortable and enjoyed a bottle of wine. He was staying on a higher floor so at some point we were all standing by the windows explaining to him the different landmarks. Dor was standing closer to him and I could see his cock growing. before long he was sporting a power erection standing up like a flag pole. It must have got us all excited because one thing led to another and Dor and myself were feeling that monster. We had met one or two large ones along the years but not as thick as this one. My fingers could not even wrap around it. I can assure you it was the first time I d hear my wife whimper taking a cock lol. The excitement was filling the room as he was deep inside her and she reached one of the strongest orgasms. I already shot my load with excitement by that time watching that monster cock pushing inside my wife. Though I prepared her with some big toys the day before, she could not relax enough for a harder fuck and I know he wanted to plow her harder on the mattress. big P had yet to come but wifey was spent and sore from the fuck and orgasm she just had. We still took the time to stroke him and suck him to an explosive orgasm that flew all over. We all took a shower and relax some more and it was so erotic to see that his massive cock was hard again to wave us goodbye. I offered to drive again and explore more just the two of us but he was leaving early in the morning. Still, quite an experience to remember.

This topic was edited
RE:The thickest cock we played with.

Great story. I hope your wife recovered from her ride on that cock.

This post was edited

She would like to try again with some preparations

This post was edited

She would like to try again with some preparations

This post was edited