Big dildo

I recently watched a video of a guy using a dildo with bulge , or knot as he described it,. It looked like a fun toy and I thought it would feel great. I also thought that because of the knot I could use it like a butt plug. I could walk around in public with a nice dildo securely stuck up my ass. So I went on Amazon and found one. They had small medium large and extra large. Ive been having anal sex and toyed my ass for years so i decided on the medium since they said the small was for beginners. I arrived yesterday and I eagerly open it up. Well turns out it was a little bigger than I expected. The shaft is a nice diameter that took a little effort to get in but really felt good once I got it inside me. The knot was a bigger stretch. Finally after many tries my asshole opened and it popped in. Unfortunately it was too big to keep inside for very long. I guess Ill have to go with the smaller one.

This topic was edited
RE:Big dildo

-- ya.. I just luv to tie ol' Linda's wrist up and use her dildo up her ass, she likes it rough also mm m

This post was edited