Fav position

Let's be misionaries for our favourate position. I doubt that is the missionary position but it might be.
I have two favourates One is doggy style Where I can reach forward and fondle the dangling breasts. I don't know the name of the other. She lies on her back, legs in the air. I start by fingering and licking her clit and pussy till she is ready for me to enter. As I penetrate one leg is over each shoulder. I can lean forward pressing on the legs to fondle those lovely breasts and tweek the nipples. Both positions give the deepest penetration, usefull given that I am not that big.
No doudt those of you with bigger cocks (or who have men with bigger cocks) can be more adventuous. Lets see if we can work through the whole carma-sutra.

This topic was edited
RE:Fav position

first off lube is everything. i prefer bareback. i like doggie because everything is lined up (spinster,prostate,and anal shaft) and makes for easier penetration. easier for the top to rub the prostate. he can also reach around and rub my cock to tighten and relax my spinster muscle. i can control the amount of cock by moving to and fro eventually taking all the shaft in. my all time favorite is missionary! i lay on my back and spread my legs giving him permission to enter my man hole. then i have him stop after the head has entered so i can get used to the good pain. when we continue i have my feet on his shoulders. the way i can control the amount of cock that goes in eventually taking it all in. he can spread my legs wider or closer for deeper penetration and i can masturbate while he is pumping. that also makes my spinster tighten and relax drawing his cock inside. i like to see the expression on his face when he busts a nut inside me and rubbed my prostate with his cock. we can also kiss the whole time. both positions are enjoyable!! my partner has hit my g-spot in both positions.

This post was edited
RE: Fav position

OK mine is for M2M positions but I'm sure the same principles apply, especially if you are ass-fucking a woman. I'll list all those I've tried starting with my favourite:1. On his stomach, me on top, arms under his shoulders pulling myself deep into his ass;2. Missionary-equivalent - on his back, legs over my shoulders so can kiss as I fuck3. Doggy fashion, me pumping from behind4. Standing & bent over, me pumping from behind5. Me lying on my back, him sitting on my cock so he can jerk off whilst he fucks himself6. On our side, me behind him with my cock up his ass, my hand reaching round to stroke him.Once I had a curious married guy over, and tried out all 6 positions on him, he left with a smile on his face. It's surprising how many allegedly straight guys are keen to lose their anal virginity.

I'll take 1, 3, or 6
;-)

This post was edited

I'm not very much into f **king - but I would gladly try your favorites, 1, 3 & 6 with you N00DNVA & maybe a few other positions.

This post was edited

Our is both of us on our sides her leg over my side and my cock filling her pussy In this position I can finger her clit or tease her with her favorite vibrator as her pussy is fully exposed. On a couple of ocassions I have suced her clit as a buddy fucks her sweet cunt and I get to clean them both up later emmmm

This post was edited

We've got to agree with that it is a great position.

This post was edited

I usually ask the male or female whats their favourite position and go with that.

This post was edited

Not my favourite but my wife often asked for it.
I would stand in the middle of the room and with her facing me I lifted her up against me by her buttocks before lowering her onto my cock. She would then hold on round my neck while I vigorously fucked her. She was extremely stimulated by how her clitoris bounced on the base of my cock. Occasionally I didn't come from this position so after her orgasm(s) I would finish missionary style on the bed, usually without uncoupling and stimulating a few more mini-orgasms.

This post was edited