Florida Hotel

I was staying in a small hotel in Florida a few years ago. As usual, I was naked as soon as I got in the room. I turned on the TV and found it was not working. So I called the front desk, and they sent up a maintenance guy. When he (a well-built ex-Marine) arrived, I told him to hang on while I put on some shorts. He said, "Don't worry about it, we want our guests to be comfortable."

He proceeded to swap out my TV for one from an adjacent vacant room. After he set it up, he asked if there was anything else I would like for him to do. Seeing a bulge developing in his jeans, I started getting hard. He dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock. I told him he should get comfortable,, so he stripped off his jeans and shirt. I laid down on the bed, face down, and he climbed on top of me and started rubbing his hard cock along my ass. I opened up the drawer on the bedside table and got out some lube. He lubed himself up and slipped inside me. What a great feeling! 8.5" of hard manhood inside me, pumping away until he shot in my ass.

He was at the end of his shift, so he spent the night with me. I took two more loads from him that night. Best time I've ever had answering the door naked!

This topic was edited
RE:Florida Hotel

That sounds like a great hotel to go to. You were so lucky.

This post was edited

Lucky you! I hope you still remember the name of that hotel!

This post was edited

So damn hot!

This post was edited

that's hot and what i call service

This post was edited

Whoa. Thanks for that story. A chub developing here.

This post was edited

I am sure WE all want to know the name of that Hotel!

This post was edited