At a public party

A local gay pub has a fetish night on the first Saturday of the month to drum up business. They usually have a theme but not everyone wears their theme. This particular evening, I wore a pouch just to cover my cock only and a t-shirt. My ass was bare. I try to be as naked as possible.

I was standing with a group of friends, and we were enjoying ourselves and having a great time playing around and touching each other and showing our cocks and watching the crowd. We happened to be standing in a corner where there were two walls behind us. One guy that I've had sex with a few years prior, walked up beside me and started chatting and then I felt his hand on my ass. He started rubbing his finger down my crack and telling me how he'd thought about my ass and how he'd love to fuck me again. He licked his finger and started finger fucking me and no one outside of our group could see what he was doing.

I finally turned to him and said too bad you don't have any lube cause you could fuck me right now. He said, I'll be right back. He walked away and came back a few minutes later with a couple of small packages of lube. As we continued talking with everyone, he put some on his fingers and continued to finger fuck me and lube me up. Everyone in our group knew what was happening and didn't care.

He is shorter than me but has a big, beautiful uncut cock. He stepped behind me and slowly worked his beautiful cock inside of me and fucked me right there in a room full of about a hundred people. After what seemed like a long time, he rose up on his toes and whispered in my ear that he was going to cum inside my ass and no sooner that he said it, he did. It seemed like he would never quit cuming. I could feel it running down my ass and legs. I stood there for the longest time glowing from having a big load in me and not many outside our group knew it.

Suddenly I felt someone else behind me. It was his partner. He knelt down behind me and started cleaning me up with his tongue. I got hard as a rock. My pouch slid off and my hard cock was pointing straight up. Another friend dropped down in front of me and started sucking me. He didn't stay there very long until another one moved in. I didn't cum but it was hot as hell. Can't wait for next months event.

This topic was edited
RE:At a public party

I'd love to join next time!

This post was edited

Wow, what a beautiful story. Mustve been amazing to be with friends in public like that.

This post was edited

mm Hot encounter

This post was edited

Love this, would have been great to experience that. Seems that you overdressed.

This post was edited

gemini 586 you could have been next. Nice cock.

This post was edited

Thanks, budnextdoor, for a very hot story. Whew. I love the nonchalance of the rest of the group as the event progressed. I've had similar experiences at dive bars, and for me it's as much of a brain fuck as it is otherwise. Glad you enjoyed the experience. I did, vicariously!

This post was edited

Wish I had a friend group like this, that'd be very ideal.

This post was edited

sounds awesome

This post was edited

What a hot story thanks for sharing. I sure would have loved to have that happen to me as my asshole loves to be filled and in semi public all the better.

This post was edited

What a BEAUTIFUL encounter - my BF would LOVE that to happen to him - He would probably let anyone who wanted take a turn inside him

This post was edited