RE:How long has everyone been masturbating?

During a sleepover with other 9- and 10-year-olds, a friend showed us how to "get the feeling." Those dry Os rocked our world! The tingling started at the feet and moved up the legs. The penis throbbed. Our backs arched. We would often hold our breath to keep from crying out. Masturbation became a popular boredom-killer among the neighborhood boys in no time. No mess, no cleanup with those great dry Os.

This post was edited

11-12 when i got my own room back than i discovered i could shoot my cum several feet i should have measured , i would get it on me , on my sheets even hit the paneling on the wall. i slept nude mostly south florida and it was hot but some time after school i would lay down on the bed in my briefs and rub my cock till i came in my briefs it felt so warm and good.

This post was edited

probably since I was about 11yrs old,bubby and i would get naked in our fort and take our panys down and masterbate each others hard y oung cocks,dry cums we had for another yr then started cumming wet there after. We even explored sucking each others cock now that was awsome.

This post was edited

I was 12 when a friend who was a few months older told me that he was rubbing his dick when all of a sudden this liquid came out and it felt so great. I had to go home and try that. At first I just shot out a clear liquid and it shot out so far. It felt wonderful. A few months later I had to show a friend who was couple of years younger what I could do. He seemed to enjoy watching me cum and he started stroking my cock for me. I would stroke his too and he would get very hard but couldn't cum yet. I still remember those days some 62 years later.

This post was edited

I was probably 7 or 8. Well remember my first cum just a few drops but I was excited. I could self suck half my hard cock.

This post was edited

I started playing with my penis when I was 7 and loved how hard it would get. Was always sticking it in things and one day when I was home alone, I stuck it in the vacuum cleaner hose and turned on the vacuum. Loved the feeling of the vacuum sucking my penis and found if I held it just right, it would vibrate like crazy. Eventually I got this awesome feeling that took over my body and I almost passed out. I couldn't wait for the next time I could use the vacuum on my penis. About the third time I used the vacuum, my 9 yo brother came home and found me with my penis in the vacuum hose. It was making so much noise I didn't hear him come in. He asked me what I was doing and I told him that I had discovered how the vacuum could bring me to Exstacy. About that time I climaxed and as soon as I regained my composure, I had him stick his much bigger penis in the hose. The two of us would get together often after that and achieve dry climaxes. We eventually got to the point that we could suck each other to dry climaxes but I really enjoyed it more when my brother started haveing climaxes with semen

This post was edited

I started when I was about 10 yo. An older neighbor boy about 14 yo taught me

This post was edited

I was about 12. School friends told me about this amazing feeling you can get rubbing on your dick. We were sitting on my front porch. I tried it that night, and was sort of confused by the wet cum. But it wasn't long after when I demonstrated for by best bud.

This post was edited

Twelve as well. Nobody explained anything. I was just playing with myself and a dry orgasm happened. Chronic bator ever since.

This post was edited

I started at 12, a friend from school had been talking about it so I tried it, I remember the amazing feeling and the shock at seeing my own sperm for the first time. I used to masterbate two or three times a day from then on, even did it with the friend from school, I then started visiting a retired guy when I was a bit older, that was fantastic.

This post was edited