Skype Men's 50+ Pumping Group

Looking for other married/bi men over 50 for skype or whereby cam pumping.
DM me if you're 50+ and interested in starting a 50+ Men's pumping and chat group.
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Skype Men's 50+ Pumping Group

count me in

This post was edited

I have been pumping for the last 8 years the last two years on and off not as much as I would like to. I do the whole package cock and balls.

This post was edited

Just getting started. Love to join jeff98024

This post was edited

Just getting started. Love to join jeff98024

This post was edited

Looking for other married/bi men over 50 for skype or whereby cam pumping.DM me if you're 50+ and interested in starting a 50+ Men's pumping and chat group.Thanks!

Would love to join , hand sent you a DM

This post was edited

Looking for other married/bi men over 50 for skype or whereby cam pumping.DM me if you're 50+ and interested in starting a 50+ Men's pumping and chat group.Thanks!

Love pumping my dick, the pressure as it thickens and fills the pump, then the meaty feel oh my bigger, thicker erection firmly gripped in my fist. Would love to Skype with like minded pumpers share pics, cam , chat about our shared love !!!

This post was edited

Looking for other married/bi men over 50 for skype or whereby cam pumping.DM me if you're 50+ and interested in starting a 50+ Men's pumping and chat group.Thanks!Love pumping my dick, the pressure as it thickens and fills the pump, then the meaty feel oh my bigger, thicker erection firmly gripped in my fist. Would love to Skype with like minded pumpers share pics, cam , chat about our shared love !!!

This post was edited

Would love to let's get pumping!!!!

This post was edited

add me on skype inder47 as I would like to join in with anyone pumping

This post was edited