RE:I've been a massage therapist for just over twenty years and maybe I can give you an inside view of the biz

I would like to get naked and fuck. Bend me over you table naked and I will help you. I don't have a perfect body but like to get holed. Let me know what you think. Your naked bud, Chris.

This post was edited
RE:I've been a massage therapist for just over twenty years and maybe I can give you an inside view of the biz

Hot stories, guys. The only massage I had which turned to sex was at an airbnb run by a very handsome massage therapist who was a nudist. So of course we were both nude at the start. He was a fine traditional massage therapist but we discovered an erotic attraction. It wasn't long before I reached over when he was massaging my upper back and fondled his dick and guided it into my mouth. We ended up in some of the most explosive sex that I'd had in years, we kissed passionately, he fucked me, I fucked him, we came quarts. After cooling down, he insisted that we finish the massage. OMG, so memorable. And totally unexpected.

This post was edited

Love this story!!!!

This post was edited

I love to give massage session with sucking and fucking to guys that need to have a relaxing session. Have a couple of guys that stop by on the way home at my place. Some session are long and some are quick to the point.

This post was edited