cock ring and foreskin

Hey all, I've had an issue with cock rings recently and I wanted to see if anyone else had a similar issue or can assist.

I've found a metal cock ring that works for me (Primal Rings FYI), and I followed the instructions to wear it, i.e. putting one testicle in, then the other, and then the shaft. What I've found is that even though I'm circumcised it tends to stretch the skin of my shaft to the point where it almost hangs over my head, and if I ever lose my erection my shaft tends to retreat into the skin and under the ring causing the ring to almost fall off.

I'm wondering if I somehow put it on incorrectly or stretched my penis skin too much. I've never seen this issue before and I hope I didn't do myself any permanent damage. My penis looks fine in and outside of the ring but the shaft is a bit more sensitive than normal. I may just take a break on the cock ring for a few weeks, but any feedback on this would be appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE:cock ring and foreskin

How long have you been wearing it and for what intervals? I have rubber/silicone ones that I haven't tried.... yet.

This post was edited

Maybe you should refer to the site where you bought it or the manufacturer & not wear that ring for a bit, like u said. If your package is working normal, I wouldn't totally worry/sweat it. Sounds like you sorta restored your foreskin & along with some of that sensitivity too. Good luck Chocolate.

This post was edited

I looked into a few descriptions on how to put it on and got some great advice. I'm loving how it fits now, and I've worn it for hours some days.

This post was edited

I think it's about the fit...Mine is custom fitted and sterling silver. I've worn it for years 24/7.

This post was edited

I prefer to put the cock through the rings and then the balls, one at a time. Less stressful on the cock!

This post was edited

I agree, cock first, balls second.

This post was edited

That sounds like a problem. When not hard, mine also shrinks up into the skin. But... too bad you do not have any pictures on your profile for me to see. I really enjoy pictures, especially of cocks.

This post was edited

I prefer to put the cock through the rings and then the balls, one at a time. Less stressful on the cock!

That is how I put mine on also

This post was edited

I prefer to put the cock through the rings and then the balls, one at a time. Less stressful on the cock!That is how I put mine on also

Do you guys are having a metal ring ? With a metal ring, it would hurt my balls doing it that way.
I can put 2 finger under the rung once in place and flacid, so perfect fitting. And when hard, has it grows, no issues either for longer time.

This post was edited

Shaft is definitely last for me, as my metal rings are just bigger than my testicles and once the shaft is in nothing else is going to pop back through. Once on, I can find I can push the ring towards my body and the shaft pushes through further. It retracts a little once I let go but basically everything stays put.

If that doesn't work for you, it may just come down to individual differences in anatomy.

This post was edited