Just started

I have just started wearing cock ring all day. Wonderful. The best part is how it kind of props up my dick.

I was wearing yesterday along with LuLuLemon ABC pants that are the rage. My co worker could not stop staring. I admit that I was totally standing at her cube with files for no reason, and all she kept doing is looking downward. Lol ...Wanted to say my eyes are up here!

Seriously want to know if those are real rings in the group picture. Would love to color match my clothing.

This topic was edited
RE:Just started

I've been wearing my cockring daily for awhile now, it feels so good, I love the metal ones the best, feeling the weight on my cock n pushing my balls up feels awesome! I have a black stainless steel one that is my fav. Your cock looks awesome with your cockring on !!!

This post was edited
RE:Just started

by Barefoot42

I was wearing yesterday along with LuLuLemon ABC pants that are the rage.

Had to look up the pants. I was wondering if they were leggings and how did you get away with that in an office environment but then saw they are slim-fit trousers quite suitable for an office. I can only imagine the effect, especially if there's a bit of an outline showing in addition to the bulge. No wonder the results attract eyeballs!

Due to what I happen to be wearing, I'm not usually that obvious to those around me but there was one occasion where, while doing maintenance around the home, I was wearing loose knit shorts with nothing underneath except some rings that were enough to develop a fair bit of movement as I moved around. I needed something from the hardware store and just went as I was rather than change (usually I'd change into something with pockets such as denim shorts which also disguise effectively). Most people were just focused on their purpose but the girl who was acting as a greeter didn't seem to be looking at my face as I entered. :-)

This post was edited