Nude Christmas party at vb oceanfront hotel

On Sunday (Christmas eve), Im going to book a hotel room at the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Ill be completely naked the entire time Im there. Ill probably be visible from the boardwalk. What I really want to do is host a small gathering of likeminded people that like to have fun and maybe get a little adventurous. Ill probably have a few party favors and you can feel free to bring anything you like to indulge in. You can also bring a snack for yourself. My main focus is getting people together for a night of naked socializing. I would like to have a nice mix of men and women to make things interesting. Age is not an issue as long as youre willing to let it all hang out. The only rules I would have are 1: be naked for the entirety of your time in the room and 2: respect all of your fellow party goers. Like I stated before, I will be naked for the duration of my stay and yes that means that Ill even be opening the door and greeting my guests completely naked. I am a nudist, a swinger and an exhibitionist. I love to show my body. I hope you do too. This post is basically a feeler post to see if theres any interest. You can hit me up anytime 7573181765. Text is best. Or you can just reply to this post. I hope to hear from you

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Christmas party at vb oceanfront hotel

I have finally settled into my room. Im at the quality inn at the oceanfront. Im chilling by myself hoping that some fun loving people in the area want to come hang with me. My clothes are off and I dont plan on putting them back on except to go out for a smoke

This post was edited
RE:Nude Christmas party at vb oceanfront hotel

Im in room 216 at the quality inn on the oceanfront. Come knock on my door and lets see what kind of fun we can get into

This post was edited