COMMUNAL SHOWERS

I enjoy communal showers at gyms/swimming pools. There aren't many of these, but the ones I have found are worth the effort. I go to a gym/pool in central London were the communal shower holds 8 guys. The majority will be naked. Various ages, types and sexual orientation. I love standing in the showers and playing with my cock until it's semi or completely hard. I'm never alone in this - you can guarantee there will be a couple of other guys in a state of arousal. I can stay for ages as the guys come and go. There are a lot of students using this facility.... HOT! It's orgasmic seeing their fit bodies, youthful skin and (sometimes) their hard cocks. I will usually get so excited I have to go to a toilet cubical and wank to completion

Happy to Skype chat about this
live:userb6625

This topic was edited
RE:COMMUNAL SHOWERS

Love communal showers as well. Love changing rooms full stop. I always stay naked as long as possible to let as many people of all ages see me and get a good look. Put me in any communal nude or semi nude space and Im happy. Let anybody look.

This post was edited

I grew up with communal showering at 12 years old when starting 7th grade P.E. Class. It was not a big thing, everyone was required to change into gym clothes and at the end of class to get naked and shower with friends and classmates in the communal showers. This went on for 6 years and never gave it a second thought be naked in the locker room with other guys. It was much later in life where I discovered the Korean Spa where nudity was required while using the facilities. It was not an issue in getting naked and using the steam room, sauna and spas naked and brought back many memories of being naked in the locker room at school. It is a great experience in sharing some naked time with other naked guys.

This post was edited

In my gym the showers are totally communal, as there is little space between the showers, you involuntarily touch the men, I always get semi hard or completely hard, the same thing happens to many men, so it is normal to see hard cocks over there.

This post was edited

Ive managed to discreetly fuck in a communal shower.

This post was edited

Oh you tease

This post was edited

Yep. Same here

This post was edited