U.S. National parks ?

Has anyone ever hiked naked in a national park ?

Im wondering if going to great sand dunes. Once at the top you can undress since no one can really see you.

What about Arches park ?

There are few arches outuside of the park. Probably not crowded.

Has anyone ever been naked and knows where we can ?

This topic was edited
RE:U.S. National parks ?

National Parks and National Forests do not have laws prohibiting nudity. That said, if someone complains, you can expect a visit from a ranger.
I prefer national forests becuase they're less populated. I look for places where there are no people and just drop my shorts and carry them in my back pack. I've had a lot of fun and seen some beautiful places doing that.

This post was edited

I agree that the national forests are the best places to go. As I understood it the NPS does not allow nudity , but tolerates it. I saw a very nice mesh jogging top on a hiker as she buying stuff for the hike in Glacier.
BLM land was under local laws I think.

This post was edited

If you find people that give you a hassle, it is easy to disappear. Just find a lesser used path. Chances are you won't find a ranger around in a forest. Also cell phones really don't work there anyway. By the time a ranger gets in to the area, you probably will be long gone.

This post was edited

A few decades ago I was backpacking in Yosemite N.P. At my campsite in the backcountry, I got naked. A ranger came by. He checked that I had a camping permit, and warned me about the bears, but said nothing about my nudity.

This post was edited

I go freehiking wherever I can. Often in a National forests of parks.

This post was edited

Has anyone ever hiked naked in a national park ?Im wondering if going to great sand dunes. Once at the top you can undress since no one can really see you.What about Arches park ?There are few arches outside of the park. Probably not crowded.Has anyone ever been naked and knows where we can ?

In 2017 a friend and I went camping in Yosemite National Park. We didn't camp in the tourist camp site because it was full but my friend and I decided we didn't travel all the way out there for nothing, we were dedicated to making the trip worthwhile! So we camped in a non destinated camping area, which was better! Because I could be nude and hike nude without any disturbance. My friend isn't a nudist unfortunately but it was his loss! I smoked pot and walked naked through the mountains. Park rangers caught me but they didn't say anything. Walked by a couple that was hiking in the area too and they weren't even offended. Hell, they were checking me out ike they wanted me in a threesome! LOL!

It was an awesome experience. I highly recommend camping in the summer, not spring, not fall, summer.. you will freeze your balls off! It was amazing being nude during the day when it was warmer but at night turned into Alaska! Be cautious!

This post was edited

I have had some nude hikes in Joshua Tree, Olympic and one in Oregon. But BLM land and National Forests are a better bet for being less traveled. Its a bit of a crapshoot, no cars at a trailhead is sometimes a clue that its not going to be a problem

This post was edited