saline injected in balls

anyone have saline injected into they ball sack i'm kinda intrigued by some of the pictures i've seem , does it last or is it a temporary thing, some pictures i've seem are the size of a baseball and the dick is as small as mine which makes it look hot laying up there . no way could you teabag it but looks lickable . would like to hear others who have or thinking of saline injections.

This topic was edited
RE:saline injected in balls

I am interested in the same thing. I have heard that it lasts for about 3 or 4 days until your body absorbs the saline. Would love to chat with someone that has had it done as well. Looks like it would feel great swing as I walk nude.

This post was edited

I am interested in the same thing. I have heard that it lasts for about 3 or 4 days until your body absorbs the saline. Would love to chat with someone that has had it done as well. Looks like it would feel great swing as I walk nude.

I tried it once. Hurt like hell and lasted at least 10 days. Finally went away. Loved the look.

This post was edited

I'm not likely to try but some of my swimsuits have a pouch I don't quite fill. This might be an awesome solution in multiple ways. :-)

This post was edited

I would love the look, but I am not willing to endure the pain for temporary gain. If it were permanent, I might be more inclined to try it, under anesthetic, of course.

This post was edited