Middle Tennesee I hate clothes - Happy Naked Thanksgiving to all !!!

74 years old and still love to masturbate - I love to be masturbated as well as masturbating someone else - young or old - being naked and jerking each other off as always been so enjoyable over the many years.

This topic was edited
RE:Middle Tennesee I hate clothes - Happy Naked Thanksgiving to all !!!

same age here and same enjoyment!

This post was edited

Playing with your cock or someone other guys cock is very enjoyable

This post was edited

I'm a shaved nudist that wishes that I could live nude forever. I love having sex while others are watching!

This post was edited

I HATE clothes as well! If I am home, I am totally nude! And usually masturbating. I love to masturbate for hours and hours! Things I enjoy:

a) masturbating in front of someone
b) masturbating someone for their sole pleasure and orgasm
c) getting caught masturbating (doesn't happen enough
d) relaxing nude with another nude friend, while catching up and chatting, all while masturbating (preferably for hours)
e) watching someone one masturbate, how they masturbate, and the pleasure it brings them

This post was edited

That is awesome! I sure hope my sex drive improves and keeps going like yours.

This post was edited

When I was thirteen I was laying in bed laying face down with my penis pressed against the mattress, something inside me said lmagine you were pushing your penis into a girls hole? Not even knowing really what a girls hole was I started to imagine pushing my penis into something? It started to get hard and I began to like pushing it against the sheets. I pushed harder, wondering why I was doing this?

Something made me keep rubbing my hard penis against those sheets then! Suddenly, I cum for the very first time! I have wanted when ever or where ever I can ever since!

This post was edited

I don't know when in my early teen years that I realized that masturbation was a 'thing', I didn't know you had to keep rubbing. The first time is always the most magical. I shot my cum about a meter/metre or 3 feet. It was the most mind blowing experience.

This post was edited

I don't know when in my early teen years that I realized that masturbation was a 'thing', I didn't know you had to keep rubbing. The first time is always the most magical. I shot my cum about a meter/metre or 3 feet. It was the most mind blowing experience.

wonderful!

This post was edited