RE:Who loves to be naked in Public?

i'm still waiting for the day where being nude in public is the norm and just not at the beach or the WNBR but going to the store, bank, dinner .

This post was edited

Oh I can't wait for that day too! Love to wander the street in town nude, shopping....

This post was edited

I and my wife love it too but she is more shy at the beginning

This post was edited

My fantasy is to live on an island in the Carribean where nudity was a normal way of life!

This post was edited

I'm kinda fantasizing about being tied up naked in public

This post was edited

My fantasy is to live on an island in the Carribean where nudity was a normal way of life!

i would move there tomorrow , i'm still waiting for key west to go clothing optional

This post was edited

Sounds like heaven! I'd love to live on some island where nudity is normal and lots of other nudists, families and all living there too and it's normal

This post was edited

One time I was at a men's clothing optional campground and was surprised that very few guys chose to be naked day or night. I walked the road naked and was invited to play cards with a group of clothed guys near their campsite. So they didn't reject the nudie, but they didn't join. After dark I went to the bar and was the only naked one there too. Played a little pool, had a drink. It was a "naked in public" that wasn't too risky, but was definitely a CMNM experience. I loved it.

This post was edited

That would be wonderful!!

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more!

This post was edited