From a very curious male...

Hello! I always write in my profile that I'm straight, and it's true, I always had relationships and sex with women, women only. Always had fantasies about women, female couples, female groups, I'm enchanted by female body.
But in the last twenty years I'm not perfectly straight. I started having some fantasies for transgender women, sometimes, I had two bi experience (in all my life, until now!), with a trangender and a travestite. So, I always looked for a female look.
In the latest times, I have more bi fantasies, and now also with males, but at the basis I'm still straight, you could show me 10 women and 10 men, and I would choose, in every case, 10 women. No exception.
The strong basis is straight, like always. I'm only more curious, more openminded than ever. I'm a nudist and I like to watch female bodies, like always, but I also like to watch male bodies, we all are beautiful.
I'm more "bi-curious"...but at the same time I'm..."more straight" :) Just kidding. More and more fantasies about two, three females, female groups, I would like to be at the center of attention in a group of women, I like to see lesbians and bi women having sex, very much. Nothing new, and nothing very original for a straight man :)
So, I keep on writing, everywhere, that I'm straight. Women are always my priority. This is not changing.
Simply, I'm more passionate than...ever. My passionate side is expanding, and also my sexuality is expanding. So late, at 54 y.o.? Better late than never! I use this expression for a lot of things I tried in my life. As for nudism, I tried it late, only 10 years ago...
I only wanted to share this. Excuse me for my long post, it's my defect. I may write much (it happens at first when I write a profile...),

This topic was edited
RE:From a very curious male...

you should let a guy suck you as you would understand and see guys are better cock suckers .

This post was edited
RE:From a very curious male...

you should let a guy suck you as you would understand and see guys are better cock suckers .

Oooohhhh this is soooo fn true. I enjoy having a nice soft cock in my mouth and having it grow to its fullest while in my mouth. Mmmm delicious!!!

This post was edited