Nice Feeling

During an erection, a retracted foreskin always feels very nice. I like to be on the beach with a plump glans between all the naked, clean-shaven bodies.

This topic was edited
RE:Nice Feeling

No offense, but I prefer a clean, circumcised penis, Cheers!

This post was edited

No offense, but I prefer a clean, circumcised penis, Cheers!

While mine is circumcised and I do like them that way, I'm not offended by uncut ones.
I have enjoyed sucking on both kinds. Each penis is different as are we so as long as it's clean, what's the problem?

This post was edited

Odd cut guys joining a foreskin group and then saying that they prefer cut.

This post was edited

Odd cut guys joining a foreskin group and then saying that they prefer cut.

Yes it is. It's like a carnivore going to a vegan forum and saying they prefer meat...

I like to be on the beach with a plump glans between all the naked, clean-shaven bodies.

When I used to go to the nude beach alone, I'd spend a good portion of the day retracted. The exposed glans is very sensitive for us uncircumcised folks. A gush of wind while walking; or the tip of my glans hitting the water when I'd go wading...incredible feeling. If I got a bit erect from the sensation; it was ok at the nude beach.

At the nudist resort, I have to be a bit more careful. I also will retract my foreskin there from time to time; especially while swimming, soaking in the hot-tub, or hiking. But I will pull my hood back up when socializing. Can't take a chance getting a semi while chatting with other nudists. I forgot to "pull up" after hiking once, sat down in my lounge chair, and my glans coming in contact with the towel started a semi. Luckily no one seemed to notice I was partially erect.

This post was edited