fun weekend with the gang of 6

had a fun weekend there are 6 of us who try to meet up once a month for playtime , we divide into two groups of three in my friends playroom . cock sucking , frotting and started wrestling some which we do as a group . we stocked on food so we stayed nude the entire weekend and where we were made sure the heat was on. i use to think one on one was best but 3somes are best imo weather being in the middle and being service from behind while sucking cock or on either end . my cock small i prefer being a bottom but i will top it's all part of the game. my friend had a hottub installed recently out back getting to it bare was a rush as it's not next to the house but under a open gazbo but nice and hot once in . can't wait for next month play date .

This topic was edited
RE:fun weekend with the gang of 6

Mmmm sounds like GREAT fun!

This post was edited

Sounds like a very hot time!! I love the feeling of having a guy in each end of me and a third sucking my cock.

This post was edited

Thats the best! A cock in your mouth, another in your bum and your own being sucked. I hope you all cummed together

This post was edited

Sounds awesome.
Only had 1 all male three way. Absolute blast. Im invite to join a couple when the weather gets warm, hang out naked by the pool, be used. Im nervous to except but I know I will have to or I will regret it.

This post was edited

another weekend with my gang of 6 friday evening to sunday afternoon we did split into 1 on 1 friday afternoon but on saturday open group fun . we did a bit of nude wrestling i lost early on and losers have to suck the winner my partner also required a rim job . i rested up and wrestled again after several matches were exhausted i was so horny and sweaty along with everyone else . rolling around in precum , sweat , cum and sticky cocks . three identify as tops and three of us are bottoms i prefer bareback some prefer condoms by sunday i had two loads dumped in my hole and sucked everyone . i was last to leave sunday helping my friend clean up and spending some on on one time .

This post was edited

I have 3 gay, shaved nudist friends that I meet with on the weekends.

This post was edited

I have 3 gay, shaved nudist friends that I meet with on the weekends.

that's awesome i need to take some clippers/razor with me as i like smooth cock too and i'm the only smoothie there . but smooth or hairy it's all fun .

This post was edited

I have 3 gay, shaved nudist friends that I meet with on the weekends.that's awesome i need to take some clippers/razor with me as i like smooth cock too and i'm the only smoothie there . but smooth or hairy it's all fun .

At the nudist resort that I'm a member of, about 30% of the members are shaved. It's being seen more often as time goes on.

This post was edited

gay camp i attend maybe 60/40 with pubes more popular, the 40% i'd say only 10% like me are total smoothies

This post was edited