Docking

I am cut and didnt have a choice. But I am really wanting to dock with an uncut guy. I hear this is a fantastic sexy thing to do. Anyone ever do this?

This topic was edited
RE:Docking

I did it with the first man I had been with he had an ample foreskin and bigger cock than mine I could easily pull his foreskin over the engorged head of my cock and stroke them together. He had never experienced it and it didn't take too long for his foreskin to balloon out as I filled it with cum. Of course I had to lick it all up and blow him until he came in my mouth. It was beautiful

This post was edited

Yes once and never enough! Love it and what it leads on to. I am cut but his foreskin was ample to cover my cockhead. Sucking on a beautiful pinc cock is lovely

This post was edited

Im in the same boat not given a choice with a high and tight circumcision. I admire foreskins and wish i still had mine. Would love to find guys with long foreskins to dock with to see how it feels to have a foreskin over my cock.

This post was edited

i've had the opportunity to dock with a few uncut guys the feel of there foreskin covering my head was a awesome and cumming than dropping to my knees and rolling my tongue mm . i so wish i was uncut i'd be a dock for everyone cock.

This post was edited

I am uncut but dont have a long cock or get as hard as I used to but it is still fun

This post was edited