Hobbler

Ive seen guys balls pulled back in these. Love to try it and while hobbled have my ass spanked hard.

This topic was edited
RE:Hobbler

I've always wanted someone to put me in one, also. Would love to see how much I can withstand.

This post was edited

Ive seen guys balls pulled back in these. Love to try it and while hobbled have my ass spanked hard.

Awesome toy or tool very challenging and painful oftentimes. Spanked and fucked is best. Was 18 first time I had one on me. And exactly what I said happened afterwards lol.

This post was edited

I don't know what a hobbler is. A description/explanation is appreciated. I was surprised that my search for "hobbler sex toy" didn't produce any info. Pics? Description? Thanks

This post was edited

I don't know what a hobbler is. A description/explanation is appreciated. I was surprised that my search for "hobbler sex toy" didn't produce any info. Pics? Description? Thanks

hobbled means tying the feet and what i've experienced in group sex / bondage is feet hobbled and your balls tied or banded and the cord run back to the hobble , on your knees you are spanked and your reaction to the spanking tugs at your ball sac . it will leave you screaming , crying and begging for mercy . the few times i did it you agree to the number of spanking before hand so my first time i elected on 10 swats on the ass i don't remember what hurt worse my ass or my sac after but the next get together i opted for more punishment .

This post was edited

Hobbling is foot to scrotum linkage. The feet are tied, in the best definitions crossed with the big toes tied ( painfully) together, then the legs yanked up and a bound tied between the ankles and warped hard and tight around the balls, the tighter the better? Normally you will be down on your knees with your arse hole
Readily available to be entered. The force of your tormentor enjoying his pleasure combined with the painful restraints forced upon you greatly enhances the already heightened aroused cum that ensues!

Done it twice! Want more!!!

This post was edited

Thanks guys. I think I've seen in in video.

This post was edited