RE: Going on cam while not hard

I find it exciting ... Knowing my soft cock is slowly growing as I'm chatting ...

This post was edited

doesn't matter to me if I am soft or hard, I just love be seen nude. I seem to get off being looked at nakedOf course you do. You're a hot man.

This post was edited

hellooo i like to be naked immediatly in cam and many times im soft but like show me and wankyng. sorry for my bad english!!!

This post was edited

doesn't matter to me if I am soft or hard, I just love be seen nude. I seem to get off being looked at nakedOf course you do. You're a hot man.

Hdjib52 my dick wouldnt be soft for long if we were c2c.. its not now looking over your profile.. if u feel like it sometime let me know

This post was edited
RE:Going on cam while not hard

No not the only one Im the same nice to feel it getting hard watching others doing the same

This post was edited

No not the only one Im the same nice to feel it getting hard watching others doing the same

This post was edited

absolutely. and so often just observing others leads to hardening and sharing my own masturbation. I love it!

This post was edited

I once cammed with a nude guy, neither of us were hard. It was nice for us to see each other just naked. But inevitably I started to touch myself and so he did too, it was good to see his cock grow hard and we ended up wanking and shooting a good load!

This post was edited