RE:Ever caught masturbating?

Never did but when young had two friends who ask me if i ever masterbated. they were curious and said i said yes
so they asked howed u did so i said if u want to see id show them no one was home so i striped got hard and masterbated for them. Sort of caught

This post was edited

I would also like to hear the rest

This post was edited

Not masturbating but I was sleeping in one day on my back on top of the covers. I didn't know my mother-in-law was coming over to meet my then wife.

My wife had run an errand and I was laying on my back on top of the covers with a glorious hard on. I heard a noise at the open door and opened my eyes to my mother-in-law standing there. She just turned and walked away. I don't think she ever knew I woke up.

This post was edited

Superior relationship? More details please. Did she become a regular audience, and did you cum for her?

This post was edited

More details on that story after your step-dad saw you, please.

This post was edited

Wow. Did she say anything or just walk away?

This post was edited

HOT ,, lucky the dog wasnt earlier lol ,, wonder what he was thinking ,,,,, been caught many times by friends

This post was edited

I got caught masturbating at a swimming pool urinal once. I didn't realize a guy was standing behind me watching.

Were you ever caught, where, by who, what happened?

This post was edited

Yes, by my sister. Due to space limitations in the house we lived in, my sister and I shared a bed. I was probably 11 or 12, and she was 2 1/2 years older than I. I was going through a raging horny phase, so most nights I would masturbate in bed. I always wore a t-shirt and undies to bed, and I would masturbate by laying on my stomach and grinding my hard cock on the mattress until I orgasmed into my underwear. As far as I know she had no idea what I was doing, until one night she turned over and said, "What are you doing!?". It was too late for me to stop and I ejaculated just as she asked me what I was doing. After she asked me, "Were you masturbating?", and I did not give her a direct answer, she pulled back the covers and could see the wet spot on the front of my underwear. She acted all disgusted, told me I was gross, and turned over and went back to sleep. The next night, after we had gone to bed, she asked me, "Are you going to beat off again tonight?!" I wasn't prepared for a question like that, so again since I didn't have a direct answer for her she said, "Do it, or I'm telling mom and dad what you are doing at night." I didn't want her doing that, but I just laid there stunned by what she was telling me to do. Again she said, "Do it!", and ripped the covers off of me. Sheepishly I started slowly pulling down my underwear, which was apparently not fast enough for her, so she grabbed them and whipped them all the way down to my ankles and again said, "Do it!" To my surprise I instantly started to get hard. So here I was laying on the bed in front of my sister, naked from the waist down, with my dick as hard as a rock. She looked at me and said, "Well?" I knew she was sincere about her threat to tell our parents, so I wrapped my hand around my now throbbing cock and started stroking it. It felt so amazingly good, made even more exciting knowing it was my sister who was forcing me to masturbate in front of her. I didn't last very long and had the most incredible orgasm and shot several streams of cum all over my stomach. As the last few drops were dripping from the end of my cock she smiled, said "Good night", and turned over and went to sleep.

This post was edited

Yes, by my sister. Due to space limitations in the house we lived in, my sister and I shared a bed. I was probably 11 or 12, and she was 2 1/2 years older than I. I was going through a raging horny phase, so most nights I would masturbate in bed. I always wore a t-shirt and undies to bed, and I would masturbate by laying on my stomach and grinding my hard cock on the mattress until I orgasmed into my underwear. As far as I know she had no idea what I was doing, until one night she turned over and said, "What are you doing!?". It was too late for me to stop and I ejaculated just as she asked me what I was doing. After she asked me, "Were you masturbating?", and I did not give her a direct answer, she pulled back the covers and could see the wet spot on the front of my underwear. She acted all disgusted, told me I was gross, and turned over and went back to sleep. The next night, after we had gone to bed, she asked me, "Are you going to beat off again tonight?!" I wasn't prepared for a question like that, so again since I didn't have a direct answer for her she said, "Do it, or I'm telling mom and dad what you are doing at night." I didn't want her doing that, but I just laid there stunned by what she was telling me to do. Again she said, "Do it!", and ripped the covers off of me. Sheepishly I started slowly pulling down my underwear, which was apparently not fast enough for her, so she grabbed them and whipped them all the way down to my ankles and again said, "Do it!" To my surprise I instantly started to get hard. So here I was laying on the bed in front of my sister, naked from the waist down, with my dick as hard as a rock. She looked at me and said, "Well?" I knew she was sincere about her threat to tell our parents, so I wrapped my hand around my now throbbing cock and started stroking it. It felt so amazingly good, made even more exciting knowing it was my sister who was forcing me to masturbate in front of her. I didn't last very long and had the most incredible orgasm and shot several streams of cum all over my stomach. As the last few drops were dripping from the end of my cock she smiled, said "Good night", and turned over and went to sleep.

Did she ever have you do it again later on"?

This post was edited