Never tried

Ive never actually done this but Ive seen devices on eBay for electro stimulation. How does it work? Does it hurt in a good way or does it feel pleasurable? Does it make you cum? I have an old electric shock color for a dog and Im thinking of trying that. It has a remote the will zap continuously as long as I hold the button and I can adjust it from 1 which I can barley feel up to 99 which is a strong shock. I havent tried it on my penis yet though but maybe this weekend. Lol.

This topic was edited
RE:Never tried

It would be better if you got a estim instead they work really well and make sure to use a lube

This post was edited

Whats it supposed to feel like?

This post was edited

Whats it supposed to feel like?

This post was edited

I have a Zeus electrosex that allows me to adjust the intensity from hardly feel it to a strong pulsating signal. I really enjoy using many different ways to hook up my cock and sometimes keep it on for hours. The start and stop of the electronic pulses feel sooooo good. I mostly use one of the slip on rings around my balls and put my cock inside a plastic bottle filled with water. I inserted a copper wire inside the bottle to conduct the electronic pulses. Quite often I hook it up under my cloths and go outside to do things while getting pulsed on my cock. A Mild to medium usually feels the best, so as not to hurt me. I often make my own hook ups. It feels GREAT ! ! !

This post was edited

it does make me cum handsfree

This post was edited

I would be very careful using some dog collar shock. It could be way too much and hurt. use something that is designed to give a gentle shock that has an adjustable intensity. Use some to get pleasure, NOT Pain. I sometimes have the electronic pulses flowing through my cock for hours because it feels so good.

This post was edited

Do you ever share pictures of your Electronic Stimulation? I have a lot of ways to make my cock feel good. Right now I have one lead up my ass and the other lead inside of my cock. The picture on the right, both connections are down inside of my cock about 6 inches.

This post was edited