Nude in Public?

I walk a lot all over the city. Many times, I think about what it would be like to be walking at the moment in the nude. I actually picture it in my mind. I look around me and see who would be watching me. Which ones would support me and which of them would call the police and which ones would just laugh or thumbs up and just keep going.

It is not against the law to be naked in public in Seattle but if do walk around outside nude and someone calls 911 the police are obligated to check it out. I am still working and will be retiring next year so I am too close to retirement to jeopardize my job and lose my retirement benefits, but the day is not too far away.

I do have pictures of me nude in public posted in my profile, but it was just a quickie and my body just needed to breathe. Check them out and stay tuned. :)

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in Public?

I have several public nude photos in my profile too. Absolutely thrilling.

This post was edited

I have similar fantasies to the OP. For sure, I would be offering a thumbs up to Bud if he decided to walk around the city nude, but being a kind person I would also be worried about him getting in trouble. I've seen a few videos of guys on the streets of European cities (one in Spain, even on the subway, another in Germany). They are very erotic to me; I can't quite bring myself to try it though.

It's OK to have the fantasy. I was lane swimming at a university pool not long ago and looked over on both sides. I was sure that neither of those swimmers would care whether I slipped out of my Speedo to finish my laps (if they'd even notice). I love the idea of climbing out of the pool nude and carrying my suit back to the locker room. Somebody probably would have a fit so it has to remain a fantasy.

This post was edited

Years ago I cycled from another town then decided to cross my town. Up and over the hill down to a safe place. I couldn't find that safe place until a bar parking lot. Of course there was a couple there. At least SHE giggled.

This post was edited

i was scrolling the internet about nude friendly places the other day and Vermont is another place where nudity in public is acceptable now i'm sure some town may have local ordinances and the funny part of the law in the state you can be nude in public there but you can't disrobe in public . that seemed weird but i guess if you lived there or even visiting and staying at the motel why dress just leave your place nude. but i get what some say if still employed maybe your employer may have a problem but retired ,or maybe self employed or employed at a job that isn't important why are people taking advantage. sadly where i live you would go to jail walking nude down the sidewalk , i've driven nude numerous times even pumped gas once - after dark but i'm taking a big chance . Vermont is on my bucket list to explore . interesting Florida is nudist friendly with several nude beaches and a ton of nudist resorts seems some towns would open up to nude in public .

This post was edited

IF Life is not Thrilling, Folks might as well be couch potatoes living their lives vicariously through cartoons on the teevee & interwebs eating to death stewing in their own juices; there is probably a special rung in DANTES INFERNO ... the realm of those who have rejected JOYFUL values by yielding to self destructive appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen ... for those sad Folks.

Bravo & Encore, JFrederick. We gotta step up Our Game to ReClaim Society & The World for Exhibitionists & Naturists & Nudists ( EveryBody is a Nudist ...some just are IN THE CLOSET ) to roam FREEly. It is always edifying & heartwarming to see Exhibitionists & Nudists & Naturists Embrace Our INALIENABLE #ClothesFREE Liberty & Right to DiVest & OptOut of inane bodymask tyrannies & defy ancient & modern codes & rulers/rules aimed to shame & deamonize & criminalize #TheHumanBody & Our Divinely Blessed ProCreative & Natural JOY & HAPPINESS Organs & Tools.

This post was edited

I walk a lot all over the city. Many times, I think about what it would be like to be walking at the moment in the nude. I actually picture it in my mind. I look around me and see who would be watching me. Which ones would support me and which of them would call the police and which ones would just laugh or thumbs up and just keep going.It is not against the law to be naked in public in Seattle but if do walk around outside nude and someone calls 911 the police are obligated to check it out. I am still working and will be retiring next year so I am too close to retirement to jeopardize my job and lose my retirement benefits, but the day is not too far away.I do have pictures of me nude in public posted in my profile, but it was just a quickie and my body just needed to breathe. Check them out and stay tuned. :)

I wish the U.S. was more open minded about public nudity. It would be great if only on our own property.

This post was edited

I may have to visit Vermont when I retire. See you there. :)

This post was edited

When I was younger I would walk naked around the local streets after one o clock, you can just imagine how erotic it felt? I lengthened my walks to some times a hour! Later I moved to a location that had woods nearby and as you can guess, I spent many a night walking naked through them. Sadly I am now back in a more residential environment and modern technology means that there is ALLWAYS readily accessible surveillance, so I no longer take the risk! I still take time to go out to local woods and take the risk of walking naked during the day !

This post was edited

When I was younger I would walk naked around the local streets after one o clock, you can just imagine how erotic it felt? I lengthened my walks to some times a hour! Later I moved to a location that had woods nearby and as you can guess, I spent many a night walking naked through them. Sadly I am now back in a more residential environment and modern technology means that there is ALLWAYS readily accessible surveillance, so I no longer take the risk! I still take time to go out to local woods and take the risk of walking naked during the day !

This post was edited

I walk naked in local woods it is SO fantastic, do others do the same?

This post was edited