Cocks and exercising

Has anyone noticed that their cock shrinks during exercise? I use a tread mill and during and afterwards my cock shrinks to the smallest it has been. Is this common with gymn /exercise activity or is it just my cock likes to play turtle?

This topic was edited
RE:Cocks and exercising

Mine too gets its smallest after 45 minutes of cycling. I think its because the blood is being directed to the extremities such as feet and legs. Also, not usually sexually stimulated and my mind is focused on excercising. I just am amazed at the fluid state of my penis!!

This post was edited

Has anyone noticed that their cock shrinks during exercise? I use a tread mill and during and afterwards my cock shrinks to the smallest it has been. Is this common with gymn /exercise activity or is it just my cock likes to play turtle?

Mine too! shrinks down to nothing!! haha

This post was edited

Definitely smaller when cycling (clothed) or just walking nude.

This post was edited

When working out with a jock or something supportive, my penis shrinks as well. The blood in my body flows into the muscles during a workout. Unless aroused, extra blood is not needed by a penis. Even when my body is overheated and sweaty and on the rare occasion confined in shorts, as hot as my groin is my penis is not only shrunken, but cold.

This post was edited

Dehydration blood flow redirected adrenaline signals protective shrinkage and the jolting of the running increase in heart rate and blood pressure is followed by a decrease in both so... everything that carries blood flow and oxygen shrinks... and you're cooling down. It is temporary and just the range of totally flaccid to fully erect.

This post was edited

I jog nude every morning (weather permitting). For me, just the bouncing of my cock keeps me semi-hard. I'll even leak strings of precum while jogging.

On grass, asphalt/cement, earth or dirt pack or a mill? Also what's the ambient temperature and humidity? If it's close to body temperature or higher with humidity over half way to saturation and the ground has rebound and shock absorbing properties (grass or dirt both do) you'll have the environmental impact reversing almost every single shrinkage effect that the gym environment will cause except for the adrenaline effects but... the reason Greek soldiers battled nude or nearly so aside from light weight advantage is the effect of sun wind and exposure on the fear flight response is to cancel it out. Jogging shorts are designed to provide a similar effect because one of the things that causes long distance runners to have issues is shrinkage until the testes and penis ivert and that's really awful to run with.

This post was edited

Yep, me too - I call it "Sports mode" :) gets everything out of the way

This post was edited