Hello all !

Hi,

I recently got my first ever weight, stainless steel split donut type. Liking it so far !

Anyone else want to share their experiences here ?

J x

This topic was edited
RE:Hello all !

i have a ball weight i got for two purposes on to stretch my foreskin and second to stretch my ball sack it'd a chrome bearing basically with a adjustable loop imbedded in it.my balls hang decent but i want what i call donkey balls in other words nice hangers i tug on them every day and believed the weight would help but it does slip off sometimes and for best effect i need to be sitting up with my balls hanging freely with the weight attached, somewhere i have a leather ball strap i need to dig out and i can just attach the weight to it. i'm still considering the wrap around weight i should of ordered one when i ordered the other weight.

This post was edited

the ball weight didn't do much good but i still tug my sac everyday i actually think this may work better than weights, last night i was camming and got a few comments on my sac hanging and balls jiggling.i love seeing them hang and jiggle .

This post was edited

Love wearing ballrings and weights. Been doing it on and off for long time. Usually wear 3 to 4 rings, but i have 4 weights that i use too. Love the sway i get while wearing them.

This post was edited

Usually wear 42mm with another 28mm. Wear them 24/7 for weeks. Or life makes impractible to have 1.5 lbs of steel between my legs.. Feel perfect natural .

This post was edited

Surfer & Surfer Beach MensRoom.

This post was edited

I've been a member of this group for a while and now figure it's time to upload some of my pics. A couple of pics show me wearing 2 x 15mm wide rings. These are very new so I decided to introduce them to my 20mm dough-nut ring

This post was edited