massage

i've waited almost two months for this massage appointment and yesterday was the day and with a 100 mile drive i was hoping it was as good as i was told it would be. my friend told me what to expect and i was game and inside i was taken to a room with several bathtubs one already occupied by another guy and a standing open shower and told to undress and i climb into one of the other bathtubs containing epsom salt and some other stuff that made you want to soak for days . soon the other guy exited and stood in the open shower rinsed off by what my friend told me ahead of time was a trans female in sexy shorts and a t shirt but no bra , any ways this is the body scrub part never had one but heard it'd to remove dead skin . her name was Trudi and her job was to scrub your body yes you just stand there she does the scrubbing , i just soaked and watched no doubt the soaking was way more comfortable than the scrub but i knew i was next. another customer showed up this time a female i was told this was mostly a gay/male venue but women were welcome and the massage was worth the wait. she disrobe and got in the other tub we smiled and said a short hi as it's a quiet room supposedly with purple lighting and meditation music. the soaking are suppose to last about 20-30 minutes and the scrubbing another 15 minutes or so well my time came to be scrubbed so i exited the tub as the guy ahead of me wrapped in a towel moved on to be massaged. Trudi came back and i stepped in the shower and was rinsed off and the scrubbing began starting with my back working around to my chest than down to my feet than my behind than down my legs. to say it hurt no but it wasn't a soft brush either . Trudi gave short commands like raise your arms , spread your legs and such also asking if i was ok and if the brush was to hard - no i was ok .when she got down to my cock she cupped her hand over it and moved it left or to the right to scrub between my thigh i know i got aroused no doubt all guys do. my female tub soaker was watching intently just as i watch the guy ahead of me . seems like 15 minutes was a hour i've never experienced this but it was somewhat refreshing i think. after shower i was moved to another room called the soothing room still no massage more like the staging room for the massage but it was glass so again i could see the guy ahead of me getting his massage - they need more help ! i laid face down on a massage table and must have dozed off . again clueless the time but i felt felt the masseur massaging my back , i've had my share of massages a few professional and a lot by friends but non compared to what i was enjoying . the massage was suppose to be a hour and half long i have no clue how many he massaged before me but he never slacked off and i was enjoying every minute. again no clue to time but he told me to roll over on my back and he began massaging my temple even behind my ears down to my upper chest and breast - i don't remember my breast ever being massaged like this most with friends that's a play zone . when he was doing my back he didn't do much with my arms but now my arms and hands were being spoiled , my belly and groin area came next and i 'm no different than any guy my tiny cock popped to attention and not sure the difference but he massaged my cock and sac . both my thighs and down my legs and finally my feet . i know i must have dozed off a few times but when he finish he briefly worked his hand up to my waist and asked how i felt ? like a Million Dollars is all i could think of . he told me Trudi would be back for me and just relax, sure enough she return and wheeled me back to the glass room and apparently the female behind me was wheeled into the massage room - like a assemble line but seemed to work. Trudi told me to roll onto my chest again and a few minutes later a heated blanket covered me and i was told to relax for another 15-20 minutes . i could see the female getting her massage but again i fell asleep . once again Trudi awaken me and said if i liked i could shower and dress . i won't say how much $$$ but best 3 1/2 hours and yes January i get to return .

This topic was edited
RE:massage

WOW! What a great experience. I would love the full treatment.

This post was edited

Wow that does sound like a great experience.
Getting taken care of ! So relaxing and good for you

This post was edited

i went for my second massage saturday the one lesson i learned don't cancel a appointment as it will take a few months to get another . anyways when i got there a couple m/f were ahead of me and while waiting for my turn another guy maybe in his 50's showed up hopefully they hired more help.i mush have waited 30 minutes before being led in by a young women who told me to disrobe and showed me the soaking tub i was to relax in , the female of the couple was soaking next to my tub and we exchanged hi's as she was watching trudi scrub on her partner . needless to say she no doubt was enjoying the action as hubby who had a nice hard cock seemed to struggle to enjoy trudi brush. i tried to close my eyes and relax and enjoy the soak but watching trudi from a distance and not being the victim was entertaining. he was finally hosed down dried and put on a table to recover and it was his partner- gal turn she didn't flinch getting out and had a cute body , showered and lathered trudi went to work on her i had to wonder if trudi preferred men or women more but i enjoyed watching her scrub the gal apparently her partner who could see in paid little attention. i didn't perv to long as i really enjoyed the soak i may have dozed off because i think i jump a little when trudi touched my shoulder and told me it was my turn. trudi looked like she had been at a wet tee shirt contest no bra and her shirt was soaked not big tits but they were hot and her blue shorts were just as wet be hot if she wore a bikini . my back side was first got me to thinking later does she use the same brush on everyone ass ? when she got down to my feet and ankles she worked around to my front side and at one point my hard cock was inches from her face , what i'd give if she sucked it but like last time she cupped it with her hands and scrubbed all around it. she seldom speaks other than the greet but did comment about my smooth hairless body . finally done and hosed and wrapped i took my place on a table waiting for my massage , the gal ahead of me was still waiting her massage and asked if i had enjoyed my scrubbing to which i said yes and we chatted a bit her first time and loved it and told me i seemed to enjoy it better than her hubby saying next time she would probably come alone. i told her that it would be cheaper and laughed. i must have dozed off as i didn't hear her get wheeled to get her massage and had a awesome snooze waiting for mine . the massage was awesome my front was massaged first it's non sexual but i can feel the back side of his hands brush against my cock and sac as he massages my inner thighs and no doubt i'm sensitive to the touch there so i'm sure i had some sticky precum. i know my little cock must be like a rocket point toward the ceiling but i suspect no big deal to him. other then greeting and telling you to roll over again very little conversation and when i rolled onto my stomach i had to shift a little to get my cock to lay down still hard . must have dozed again as i woke up covered in a blanket in the relaxing room alone . finally the young woman seems i only know trudi name any ways she told me i could get up shower and dress . hopefully i can do this when it warms up and when i go just wear a t shirt , gym shorts and sandals and at the car strip and drive home nude.

This post was edited

sounds great; just trying to think how did you fall asleep? Wayne

This post was edited