Gay experience

My first gay experience was so enjoyable! Let's start. I went to a gay bathhouse in Toronto and entered the sauna. I kissed men, and two men sucked and licked my penis and balls. Another man licked my buttocks, and we all engaged in group sex. It was an incredible display of gay power!

This topic was edited
RE:Gay experience

My first Gay experience was unplanned and caught me by surprise. I was on a cruise ship and decided to check out the steam room. Never been in a steam room before and was curious in using one. I found a locker and placed my clothes inside. Wrapped a towel around my waist and proceeded to the steam room. As I was sitting inside the steam room I noticed that some of the guys were sitting naked on their opened towel. When I was alone I did the same thing and enjoyed the experience of being naked. On repeated visits to the steam room I made a point in always being naked in the steam room. One early morning I was laying naked inside the steam room when another guy came in and sat next to me. He began to talk to me and after a while he asked if he could touch my cock. I nodded an OK for him to proceed in playing with my cock while I laid with my eyes closed. It was an incredible feeling another guys hand on my growing cock. He finally finished, but it was not over he had bent over and started sucking my cock, it was an amazing feeling with his warm lips and mouth on my cock. When he was done I asked if I could do the same to him, It was the first time playing with another guys cock and I truly loved sucking his amazing and hard cock.

This post was edited

My first gay experience was after some encouragement from my gf. I went to a nude beach we Gad visited and wandered the dunes naked taking in the exhibition. As I watched a threesome of guys and became aroused and without noticing a guy approached me and began to stroke me. I was so surprised I didnt move. Then he bent and began to suck me. Oh my goodness it felt good.
It took a while before my next true experience. I invited a guy to my hotel room while away for a weekend. We ended up naked in bed in a 69 position. Feeling him cum in my mouth was just so erotic!

This post was edited

think the unplanned activities are the best. nice message

This post was edited