Camping Story

One night while wilderness camping near the shore of a lake, Randy lay in his sleeping bag in his tent drifting off to sleep. He had been having trouble sleeping lately so he had taken a powerful sedative before crawling into his sleeping bag. Some friends were asleep in two other tents not far away in the campsite. As the hour approached midnight, a light flashed across his tent. At first, he thought it must be one of his friends. He soon realized that an intruder had entered the camp.

He unzipped the tent door to take a look outside. He didn't really want to get out of the tent because he slept in the nude. He saw a man standing outside of his tent in the darkness pointing a flashlight at him. The man said that he had arrived late. He had trouble finding a place to camp in the dark. He asked him if he could set up camp here for the night and that he would leave in the morning. Randy said OK and went back to sleep.

He awoke soon after. The stranger had crawled into his tent. The stranger said that he didn't want to sleep alone. Randy said OK.

The stranger lay down beside Randy. They talked for a while. Randy asked the stranger his name which turned out to be Jake. Jake asked Randy if he preferred male or females. Randy said he liked females. He had a girlfriend but left her at home to go on a fishing trip with his friends. He told Jake he had taken a sedative to help him sleep and he felt very tired.

Randy drifted off to sleep as the sedative started to work. Jake unzipped Randys sleeping bag. He felt for Randys cock in the dark finding it hard and stiff. He stroked it for a while before taking it in his mouth. He sucked Randys cock making it wet.

He turned Randy over face down. He put some lubricant on his finger and poked Randys anus with his finger loosening it up. He got on top of Randy and shoved his cock in and out of his tight ass.

When Jake finished, he left the tent. Another man, a friend of Jakes, entered Randys tent. He took a turn fucking Randys ass. He had a huge cock. Randy drifted in and out of consciousness as they took turns performing sex acts on him.

At one point he woke to hear Jake talking to the other man outside of the tent. The other man said he wanted to take all of Randys clothes with them. Jake told him not to do it but he kept Randys underwear. The two got into their canoe and left.

Randy woke up in the morning face down on top of his sleeping bag completely naked. His anus felt enlarged. He wondered what could have happened to dilate his anus that much. He didnt have any memory of what had happened after he saw the flash light shining on his tent and the stranger asked to camp in his site for the night.

His friends in the other tents arose. He told them that a man came into the camp late at night. He had trouble finding a campsite of his own in the dark. He let him stay in their campsite because he arrived so late. Randys friends didn't say too much about it except how nice of him to do that.

Randy couldnt really be sure what had happened because the sedative caused amnesia. He wondered why he couldnt find his underwear and why is anus felt sore.

This topic was edited
RE:Camping Story

Sounds like a good camping trip to me. I would enjoy that if happened to me.

This post was edited

I need to find this campground.

This post was edited

I need to find this campground.

This post was edited

Sounds like a good night of camping to me. Id like that to happen to me.

This post was edited

sounds like a tall tale to me. could you sleep when someone's cock is inside you? Wayne

This post was edited

Unless he was faking being asleep, and loved every minute of getting pounded

This post was edited