Do any guy's go nude in the video rooms?

In summer, I wear only shorts, T-shirt and sandals. When I'm in the video area which is a little dark, I like to remove my shorts and T-shirt and walk around the area nude and wearing only sandals. Love seeing other guy's checking me out! Does anyone enjoy doing this?

This topic was edited
RE:Do any guy's go nude in the video rooms?

Definitely. I go naked in private booths and also in theaters. The fun is being on display, watching other guys react, whether or not I have sex. I've found a few around the country on travels, and just got a tip on a new one to try next time I'm in town. Probably been naked in at least 15 or 20 over the years. An acquired taste, for sure. If you do some searches of groups, you'll see posts from a lot of guys who do that.

This post was edited

So do I. I usually prefer theaters. more open spaces. I wait until I've been in the theater a while, then I take everything off being naked, feeling the eyes on me and the air against my skin is incredible. I don't know how many times I've gone naked. but i have in many places across the country. perhaps we should organize a "naked day" in arcades and theaters?

This post was edited

Jackvoy. Send the date, time and location. I know it wont be Oklahoma - our ABS / arcades suck!!!

This post was edited

When I lived in OKC, I would travel to Dallas for ABS and theaters. I expect there are still some good ones in Big D for Big D

This post was edited

haven't been to a abs in a long while i'm wondering if they exist like the old day and the theaters . back in the day i enjoyed spring summer the most i would wear a t shirt , gym shorts and sandals or tennis shoes nothing else and back in the booth strip off the shirt and shorts . others talk about door on the booths but all i remember is curtains and flimsy ones at that , everyone peeking in some coming in with you , i don't remember going out into the main part of the bookstore nude or roaming the hallway nude but a few time went from one booth to another for a bj or play

This post was edited

I try to be nude when going to my local ABS. A number of years ago I worked closer to the metro NYC area and there were a couple of these places where I encountered a few women too. One girl just wanted to see me naked and jerk. One other time a woman was nude with her boyfriend and they both wanted to play. Hot times.

This post was edited

Yes (see my previous reply). And I discovered a new place today, on advice of somebody else on this site.. Paid the entrance, climbed the stairs to the booth area, stripped nude and wandered around. The clerk discovered I was nude and put my clothes in clothes check. He said that nudity is discouraged at busy times because some patrons get too aggressive. But it was really quiet when I was there. I was the only one naked, which I love. Got felt up in a nice gentle way, and that's as far as I wanted it to go. Nice CMNM time.

This post was edited