First time

Tell me your first time you sucked cock and swallowed cum
My first was on a weekend away. I had been to the beach and sucked a guy there but without him finishing. Frustrated I returned to the hotel and chatted with a guy online. We had been chatting and exchanging cock pics over the previous weeks.
He then mentioned where he lived which wasnt far away from the hotel. Nervously I suggested that he came over.
He messaged to say he had arrived and I invited him up. I answered the door naked and we sat in the balcony making small talk for a while. I remember hearing the couples on the balconies either side chatting while thinking I was about to engage in gay sex.
He stood a suggested he got naked too and that we lay in the bed.
He looked great nude. Slim and smooth similar to myself with a lovely cock.
I was nervous but he soon had me hard with his touch. We slipped into a 69 position and with the neighbours still chatting in the background I took him in my mouth.
It was an incredible experience knowing I was going to let this man cum. I sucked eagerly while feeling myself pleasured. I was soon about to cum and my load exploded over his lips and face. I was so turned on
I refocused on my goal and soon I could feel his cock swell and tense in my mouth. He was about to cum. I was about to enjoy that first experience.
My mouth filled as his juices flowed, so quickly I couldnt swallow fast enough. Cum escaped my mouth. I continued sucking those last juices from him then we lay on the bed taking it in.
My gf was right, I had to try to know why she loved it so much.
We showered together then I ordered beers from room service. We sat naked on the balcony chatting until they arrived. I wrapped in a small towel as the young guy set the drinks on the side table. My friend still naked on the balcony.

This topic was edited
RE:First time

Very hot! So far, all my man to man desires have only happened in my head, but for sure those thoughts make me very horny.

This post was edited

Very hot! So far, all my man to man desires have only happened in my head, but for sure those thoughts make me very horny.

Eager to act them out ?
I dont many experiences so that one is up there.

This post was edited

Sorry to say, I forgot my first time
But I do remember taking my good friends cock in my mouth all the time. And I love it when he comes in my mouth.
Another friend we always like to exchange come on our hard cocks. Its one of the best lubricant Ive ever tried.

This post was edited

Yeah, very erotic to watch another cock cum over your ownI love it.

This post was edited