Fur, lust and magic

I dont even remember how I got naked, I only feel two strong arms around my body from behind and two hairy legs entangled with mine, something hard pressing my ass and the warm breath of a horny man in my neck, closer to my hear, giving me goosebumps. It felt like a spell, I could move, but I wouldnt, his hands caressing my chest, my belly, my engorging cock. It was intoxicating. My hands touched his legs, full of fur, like the ones of a wild animal, a wolf or a bear. When I turned my head my open lips found his mouth, hot and wet, and my tongue searched for his in what seemed a fight between horny snakes. His salive drunken me, evaporating any little piece of resistence and elevating my excitation to make me desire him more and more. With one hand in my throat and another in my balls, I felt his big and wet glands moving between my cheeks, rubbing my tiny and virgin asshole. I started to moan when he jerked me, and my insides burned on my interior hell of pure lust. His lips in mine muffled my scream of pain when his huge erected cock entered inside me, almost breaking my sphincter, I almost could feel the soft surface of his big glands impaling me, the long and girth dick that expanded my intestine like never before, but no pain could stop my desire of being possesed, penetrated, fucked for that magical creature. When his big hairy balls touched mine I felt totally full and when he started pumping inside I only could moan and bite my lips. My hands reached his ass, caressing the soft fur, getting intoxicated for the smell of sweat, saliva and precum and wanting more and more. His big glands seems to get bigger and bigger in each stroke, touching my prostate and making me scream, until I came in a huge fountain of creamy cum. Them, like an explosion, another animal,scream in my ears, and an eruption of warm sticky milk filled my interior, deeper, where nobody had been before. Then, it disapeared, and I found myself naked, with my cock softening and my open asshole oozing hot sperm. I dont know if I dreamed it, if it was a man or a magical mythical creature, but I know I will come to search him back very soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Fur, lust and magic

Wow! Made me want to be you in that story right now!

This post was edited

Thanks man! It would be hot for sure

This post was edited

That was hot

This post was edited

I'm sure hoping that was you having at me? All smiles here!

This post was edited

You know you were my inspiration for this one, man

This post was edited

Wow! That took me over the edge.
Thanks

This post was edited