Steam works Chicago

Anyone that has been there? What is it like what can I expect?

This topic was edited
RE:Steam works Chicago

Not sure if you have already gone. So it depends on when you go as to how busy it is. Last time I was there the steam room was broken so that cut down on the fun. However the glory hole room was hot.

This post was edited

Not sure if you have already gone. So it depends on when you go as to how busy it is. Last time I was there the steam room was broken so that cut down on the fun. However the glory hole room was hot.

I do have a few question about the place, if you've been already.

How long is the admission for ? (only 2 hours or can do more)
Can you go to the gym nude ? (on the pictures, all guys seems fully dressed, considering other pictures are showing naked guys)

This post was edited

Anyone that has been there? What is it like what can I expect?

Have you been there yet ? If yes, please share your experience...

I do travel to Chicago this weekend. I hope I can visit the place Monday evening after work.

I emailed them a few question, and this is what I learned:
- whats in your pocket do not count towards the 5 items allowed in the drawsting bag.
- any liquid such as shampoo, deodorant, must be in a sealed bag. I believe one of the bag for freezer works just fine.
- you can use your cell phone for listening to music in the gym.
- at the gym, you need to at least wear a jockstrap (junk must be covered for safety reasons). They also prefer sneakers, but flip flops seems to be ok.
- they are busy over the weekend, less during the weekdays.
- admission is for 8 hours max.
- they provide towels when arriving. No idea how many.
- the gym do not have small towels

It is going to be my first time.
Im a straight guy, so no play with other guys. But I will not mind being looked at and showing off.

I will definitely go to the gym. while I will carry a regular string/thong (not wide at all in the front, but full cover), I will try to go there first with an extreme thong, like the dubiobikinis cage, meaning still in full display, but maintain in upper position. And of course cockring in place.
Considering the 8 hours, I may my regular one, and a super way wider one I guess Im going to have good time.

I will also bring with me an additional towel, small, just in case.

Cant wait to try this place.

Please, if anyone has been there, share feedback.

PS
Its going to be almost 1 hour drive from the hotel Thats a bummer. But it will not stop me.

This post was edited

So. Ive been there finally.

Well, as a straight guy, it was fun to be at the gym naked. They say you must wear something, so I first came with a cage thong, before being fully nude.

It was interesting. Though, very little spa area. And this is sad. I found it too small.

Not sure Ill go again. Again, being straight, its too much localized on the gay sex. Which I was fine with to be honest.

This post was edited

So. Ive been there finally.

Well, as a straight guy, it was fun to be at the gym naked. They say you must wear something, so I first came with a cage thong, before being fully nude.

It was interesting. Though, very little spa area. And this is sad. I found it too small.

Not sure Ill go again. Again, being straight, its too much localized on the gay sex. Which I was fine with to be honest.

This post was edited

I went to Steamworks Chicago a couple weeks ago for the first time in about 5 years. I was a little surprised that nothing has changed in the physical plant,. Three floors, lots of rooms and several places to play in the open. Very mixed crowd of younger and older guys. I have worked out nude there (not this visit), even though there are signs requiring shorts and shirt (nobody wears a shirt, a couple of us don't wear shorts). Like the guy above who just wanted to work out nude, I think it's a go in most cases. it's just courtesy in any nude situation to use a towel on your bench. Let us know what your experience is if you get there.

This post was edited