Do you know who pozzed you?

Just wondering how many of you men know for certain who pozzed you, and if you were willing/excited by it.

Personally, I do not know who infected me.

This topic was edited
RE:Do you know who pozzed you?

I do know although I didn't know at the time. I found out later that he had pozzed a lot of guys.

This post was edited

Yes, I know who pozzed me. A gay couple both toxic poz. They organized an orgy and they invited me (on Grindr). During the orgy they told they are poz. They saw it turned me on, and during the fuck they asked me if I would love it to get their toxic cum inside me, and yeah I loved it. And never will forget this experience!

This post was edited

I know. I asked if he was clean and he lied. But I still let him cum in my hole. He was hot and always wanted him. Got it at the bath house. But oh what a big load he gave me. Raw. just the way I like it. Chris.

This post was edited

I agree. Best fuck I ever had. Chris.

This post was edited

I do know who pozzed me. I had been trying to be poz for years, bareback gangbangs on weekends. Met a guy, toxic, fucked me seven times over a weekend. Thad did it for me.

This post was edited

I converted after a bareback orgy in Palm Springs on my 50th birthday. Hottest experience of my life. I dont know which guy gave me the gift, but I like to think it was the chubby Mexican guy with the biohazard tattoo. :)

This post was edited

Not sure I understand the word pozzed? Are you referring to a person positive for HIV who ducked you?

This post was edited